Perfect~ (Canada x Reader Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Time Skip~

Your POV
You weren't sure how you needed up like this, but you weren't complaining. It was almost dark outside, and you were curled up beside Matthew watching TV. He had his arms around you and had pulled a blanket over the two of you.
It was absolutely perfect. You couldn't ask for a better way to spend your night.
"(y/n)...?" You heard Matthew's quiet voice whisper.
"Hm?" You looked up at him.
"Thanks for coming with me to the hockey game, eh. I had lot of fun..." you saw a slight blush creep its way on your boyfriend's cheeks.
You giggled happily. "You're welcome, Mattie. I had fun too."
Matthew looked down at you and smiled sweetly. You felt your heartbeat speed up in your chest. The way his violet eyes looked at you, made you feel...well weird. You didn't really know this feeling too well. All you knew was that you were elated that you had this wonderful Canadian as your boyfriend.
Matthew chuckled as he looked at you. He kissed you on the forehead, immediately getting your attention.
You felt heat rapidly rush to your cheeks. "M-Matthew...?"
Matthew's cheeks grew a darker shade of red as you one again gazed up at him. You weren't sure what was going on in his head.
Out of the corner of your eye, you saw his infamous curl. When you first started dating Matthew, Alfred, his brother, told you that his curl was special. If you pulled it, you would see a whole different side of Matthew. You weren't sure what that meant exactly, but your curiosity was getting the better of you at the moment.
Carefully reaching your hand to touch the curl, you tugged on it lightly. Matthew's grew ten times more red and let out a quiet moan. Upon hearing his reaction, you were surprised about what happened next.
The next few minutes flew by rapidly as you were suddenly pinned to the couch by Matthew. He was looming over you, gazing down with darkened violet eyes.
"(y/n)..." he whispered sweetly. He closed the distance between the both of you and kissed you. His lips tasted like hot chocolate and maple. You happily accepted the kiss and kissed back.
Matthew broke the kiss and started kissing down your neck. He trailed light kisses, stopping on a few places to lightly bite the skin.
"M-Matthew!" You moaned sweetly as he continued his actions.
"I love you so much...~" You heard him say seductively between kisses.
He kept kissing down your neck, searching for that one spot that would drive you insane. When his lips hit that spot, your breath hitched on the back of your throat. You felt him smile against your neck and start sucking and biting that spot.
"Ah! Ngh! Mattie~!" You never would've thought that your sweet Canadian boyfriend could be this naughty, but you weren't complaining.
Growing bored, Matthew pulled away and admired the now dark bruise on your neck. He looked up at your blushing face and smirked. Sitting up a bit, he slid his hand under your shirt and stroked the warm skin.
You arched your back at the contact and let out a tiny moan. Matthew chuckled at your cite reaction. He trailed his hand highly, stroking the bottom of your bra. Glancing up at you, you gave him a nod to continue. Matthew carefully pulled your shirt over your head and undid your bra. He tossed both of the garments elsewhere. You covered your chest with your arms and looked away. Exposing yourself like this, made you extremely embarrassed.
Matthew smirked and removed your arms from your chest and pinned them above your head.
"Don't hide yourself from me,
(y/n)... you're beautiful eh~"
Matthew bent down and kissed from your stomach all the way up to your chest. He planted tender kisses around the bottom of your breast before taking the tip in his mouth. He massaged the other breast in his hand.
"Matthew!" You moaned loudly. You couldn't believe your position. Never would you have imagined that you would be in this situation. However, you couldn't even think. Waves of pleasure washed over you. Matthew soon switched, giving the other breast his attention. You were an absolute moaning mess. Once again you arched your back.
Matthew pulled away and kissed you lightly on the lips. He moved his hand to rest on the waistline of your shorts. Dipping his fingers under the waistline, he gently pulled your short off and tossed them to join your other clothes on the floor. He kissed from your stomach to the top of your panties before you pushed him back a little.
"(y/n)...?"
Without answering, you guided your hands to his shirt and started unbuttoning it. You slid the shirt off his shoulders and threw it with the other clothes.
"It's not fair that I'm the only one stripped..." you whispered, blushing deeper.
Matthew smiled and chuckled.
"I guess it's not..."
Before Matthew could continue, you leaned up and kissed his neck, catching him off guard.
"(y-y/n)...?!"
Smiling to yourself, you continued, kissing down his neck and stopping when you found his sweet spot.
Matthew pushed you down and kissed you passionately.
Without breaking the kiss, he moved his hand to remove your panties. Matthew rested his hand on your thigh, stroking it lightly.
When you both pulled away for air, Matthew kissed your forehead before removing his own boxers.
"(y/n)...Are you sure you want to do this...? It's going to hurt..." Matthew asked you concerned.
You nodded."I love you Matthew..."
"I love you too..."
Matthew slowly entered you, as tears instantly formed on the corners of your eyes. The pain was unbearable. You felt as though you were being ripped apart.
Matthew stopped once he was completely in to let you adjust. He kissed the corners of eyes and whispered sweet nothings I'm your ears to comfort you.
After a few minutes, the terrible pain subsided and you gave Matthew the permission to move. He started slowly building up to to a steady pace.
"Ah...! M-Mattie!" You moaned. Your body was engulfed with pleasure as he kept moving.
"(y-y/n)...!" You heard Matthew say in a husky tone.
He started picking up the pace as you both grew needy for pleasure. It wasn't long before the both of you were close to your climax.
"Matthew!!!" You practically yelled as you climaxed.
You faintly heard Matthew yell your name as he climaxed shortly after.
He pulled out and collapsed beside you blushing madly.
You were also a blushing mess and you both laid there in silence for a couple minutes, replaying what just happened in your mind.
You felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around as you gazed at Matthew. He smiled shyly and kissed you one more time, which you happily returned. When you pulled away, you rested your head against his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep, enjoying his warmth. Matthew smiled and pulled a blanket over the two of your and fell asleep with you in his arms.

Matthew's POV
I woke up to the sound of light breathing. Slowly opening my eyes, I looked down to see (y/n) snuggled up against me. It was then I remembered what happened last night. I felt a blush rush up to my cheeks as I gazed at (y/n) who was happily asleep.
I couldn't believe this was really happening. The girl I love is right where I want her...with me and in my arms.
Never would I have ever dreamed that I would have met someone so fantastic as (y/n) who completely understands and loves me. I'm so happy...and I won't ever let her go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omg, I actually wrote another one! And might I add this was probably the most detailed lemon yet...so yeah... Anyway sorry for such the late update, but I've been really busy to the point I haven't really had a lot of time to update. I'm trying to get back on schedule, but it might be a while longer before that happens.
And I also want to say...THANK YOU! This book is really close to getting 400 hundred views! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy! Thank you all who read my stories. It really does mean a lot to me. I'm think about doing something special when this book reaches 1k, but that's later in the future. But again, thanks soooo much.
Anyway, thanks for reading, and the next update will be soon! And remember, feel free to request a character in the comments. And thanks again to @CREEPYBRUTALPERSON for your suggestion, sorry it took so long... hope you enjoyed it!
Until Next Time~
-Macy Honda <3