Chapter 18 - Shopping Trip

Start from the beginning

"Oh for fucks sake," she muttered, putting her head in her hands.

"What?" I asked her, a concerned frown plastered on my face

"It can only mean one thing," she looked up at me again, expecting me to know. I gave her a blank look, was I supposed to know? "It's the guys! They're probably doing another video."

"You mean, our guys?"

"Yes! That's exactly what I meant... Shit, it sounds like it's getting closer. If they come into this car keep your head down!" she told me.

"Okay."

Just as I was about to reply to someone's tweet, I heard the car doors slide open. I looked up at Harper and she gestured for me to keep my head down.

"Baby, baby, baby, ooohh! Baby, baby, baby nooo!" I heard James's voice bellow out followed by a terrible harmony coming from the rest of the guys.

Suddenly, everything went silent. I heard a few whispers that sounded like Beau's voice. I kept still, not wanting them to know it was us but it was too late.

Beau's head suddenly appeared in front of me, which caused me to scream really loudly. They all burst into laughter as they watched me cover my mouth and look around to see everyone staring at me.

"Well, look who it is!" Luke exclaimed sitting down beside me.

"Oh for God's sake," I heard Harper mutter.

"What?" Luke said defensively.

"This was supposed to be a girls shopping trip! We were going to talk about girly stuff, and take loads of girly selfies and all that girly shit! But now you guys have come along and completely ruined it!" she shouted at the boys getting quite angry. Everyone in the car turned their heads and watched as Harper screamed at them.

"Right, we're sorry. We will leave you to talk about how bad your period pains are, how you want to eat every mother fucking item of food on the planet and how big your boobs have grown in the last week, and we'll just go and talk about guy stuff!" Beau shouted back getting annoyed as well. They all went and sat in the row of seats furthest away from us.

Five minutes had passed since Harper had had a little quarrel with the guys. We came to a stop and noticed it was time to get off. But I realised the guys had to get off as well, and so did Harper, so she grabbed my hand and basically dragged me off the tram without even giving Luke a cuddle.

"Glad that's over with," she sighed once the boys were out of sight. We decided to go and get Andrea from Zara before we did any shopping.

"Hey Andrea!" I called when she came into my sight. She turned round and when she saw us her face lit up.

"Guys, guys, guys, I am SO excited for this trip to Ibiza! I mean can you feel how excited I am right now? Oh my god!" she squealed bursting with excitement.

"We are really excited too! Now come on! Lets start shopping!" I exclaimed as I grabbed both Harper and Andreas hands and rushed off into Zara.

Once we were inside the store, we decided to start looking for bikinis and it didn't take us long to find them.

The bikinis had all different colours and patterns on them. My personal favourites are the ones which tie around your neck, so I kept my eye out for them.

I found a duck egg colour bikini, it didn't have any pattern on it, but it still looked really nice.

Harper was looking for a blue, strapless bikini, maybe with some floral prints on it.