one ;; coffee

160408
3:17 p.m

it was a fine afternoon today. i finished school, and now i'm going to my work place. well, it was a fine day, till i went inside the coffee shop and my boss shouted at my face.

what a good day.

"jeon ayeon! you're late!" she shouted. i bowed at her, and mumbled the words sorry. i went to the counter, wore my apron and stood beside yuna. "ayeonnie~ why are you late again?" she asked. "my mom asked me to buy something.." i said.

she nodded, and went to the coffee machine. "can you give this to table number five?" she asked. she covered the cup of coffee and placed it on a tray.

she pointed at the table. there was a guy, no he doesn't look old. he looks like my age. his head was on the table, with headphones on his both ears. i nodded and took the tray. i walked to his table and placed the tray down.

should i wake him up?
should i tell him his coffee is there?
yeah, i probably should.

i poked his shoulder, quite a few times. he lifted his head and looked at me. i gave him a small smile. he rubbed his sleepy eyes, and took his headphones out. "you're order is here." i said.

i stared at his face. he's actually cute. he had small eyes, and a mole under it and he has a fluffy hair.

i should stop.
snap out of it ayeon.

i took the tray and turned my back at him but i looked back at him again before going back to the counter.

wait, i know him..
he's in my music class!

but i don't know his name. aish, i'm so mean. "yuna, isn't he in our music class?" i asked. "i don't know. what i know is that he always come here everyday after school, seating at that corner. he'll be doing homework, playing on his phone or sleeping." she said. i looked at him, he was sipping his cup while on his phone.

i bit my lip and looked back at yuna. "i've seen him before. that's what i know." i said and she laughed. "arasso, arasso." she said.

"does he really come here everyday?" i asked and she nodded. "i don't know why. everyday, three to six. it's till your shift ends." she said. "how come you never noticed him?" she asked. "it's cause i'm not a waiter, pabo." i said. "i'm always stuck here in the cashier." i said and she rolled her eyes.

"can we please stop talking about him now and go back to work cause our boss will kill us?" she asked. "fine." i said and sighed.