QTMUTT 19

Chris,

"What do you think the sex is?" Savannah asked me. I was currently with her for her appointment today. We were waiting for them to call her name.

"I think it's a girl. I don't want a son if he's anything like me. " I smile and rub Savannah's huge belly. To be four months she's pretty big. But, In the past four months I've bettered myself for my child who is soon to be here. The thought of being a father is stuck in my mind and I love it.

"A girl would be nice, but I want a boy. I bet you fifty dollars it's a boy. If I'm right I get to name him. "

"The thought of a son is kind of cool, I guess. But I know it's a girl. I bet you a hundred dollars, and if I'm right I get to name them.  . " I say while looking down at my phone. Cassidy sent me a text. I haven't talked to her in almost two years. That was the last time I ever fucked her.

Cassidy : We need to talk. Read 10:08 a.m.

"Deal. "Savannah and I shook on it. I averted my attention back to my phone.

For what?
Read 10:10 a.m.

Cassidy : It's really important Chris. I rather tell you face to face.
Read 10:13 a.m.

Fine. When and Where?
Read 10:17 a.m.

Cassidy : Park @ 5?
Read 10:23 a.m.

Yeah.
Sent 10:23 a.m

"Savannah?" The receptionist called out. I got up first and helped Vannah pregnant self up. The receptionist led us down the hall and into a room.

"I'm so excited." Savannah beamed.

"You should be. Are you excited to, Dad?" The doctor asked me.

"Very. " I grinned.

"No more than me though. "Vannah said with a slight chuckle.

     I didn't say anything back. At this point I was pretty much zoned out. . I didn't care too much for the doctor's medical talk, It bored me. But I was actually in deep thought. In thought about this baby. I got a feeling that it's a girl.

"Are you ready to find out the gender?" Finally this doctor say some shit I wanna hear.

"Yes. " I say before Savannah can.

"Okay. Wait a minute. "Doctor Johnson mumbled. He studied the screen heavily.

"What? What's wrong?" Savannah started to worry.

"I don't see how I missed that. Well it seems that you two are expecting two little bundles of joy. You're having twins. Congratulations. "

What the fuck? I only got my mind set for one kid not two.

"Are you sure?" I checked with Doctor Johnson.

"Yes sir. And from the looks of it, there is two boys to be exact. "Doc assured me.

"You owe me a hundred dollars and u get to name them. I knew I was right. "Savannah laughed at me and u rolled my eyes.

I'll give her a hundred all right. A hundred pennies.

"Well you're all good to go, Savannah. You're next appointment is the same day next month. "Dr. Johnson informed her while handing her a picture of her ultrasound that I didn't know she asked for.

"Thanks. "We walked out together. It made us look like a couple and it felt awkward because people kept looking. I was glad to get the hell out of there.

It was almost 5p.m and I found myself at the park , on a bench waiting on Cassidy. I didn't know what she wanted or why. She asked me to meet her so I am. Not like there's any consequences for it. As always, I pulled out my phone and started doing random shit.

"Chris?" I heard Cassidy's annoying ass voice say. I put my phone back into my pocket and look up. Cassidy looked horrible. She actually looked like she was sick. Cassi had an adorable little girl with her. Must be one her cousins.

"Hey Cassidy." I mutter bleakly.

"Hello. I need to talk to you and it's really important. "Cassi said and sat beside me with the little girl in her lap with a few bags.

"What? And can we make this quick? I have to get back to Savannah at my dad's house. " I ask impatiently. Savannah wanted to me with her to tell Mila and my dad that I was the father of the twins. That will not end well at all.

"This is your daughter, Royalty. "She gestures to the little girl beside her. That little girl was so damn adorable.

"For real?" I asked before I got too happy. A daughter was what I wanted. I got her.

"Yes, and I--" I interrupt her sentence.

"Can I have her? She's  beautiful just like me, and you don't fit the description of what her mother should look like. " I state truthfully.

"That's what I was going to ask you. I need you to keep her for a while. I know this is catching you off guard ,and it's kind of weird because I'm just now telling you. I need your help. "

"Yeah, sure. What's her name again?"

"Royalty. "

I bend down to the little girls level.

"Hey, Royalty. I'm your Dad. "I smile looking at her little face. She reminded me so much of little me. She looked exactly like me. I didn't get a response from her for a few seconds. I guess she's doesn't like me.

"Hi. "She hugged me as tight as she could. I smiled once more and stood back up with Royalty in my arms.

"Bye. I'll be back in time. Very soon, I hope. "Cassidy said to Royalty before kissing her cheek.

"Wait. I don't know anything about her. Is she allergic to anything? Or when's her birthday? I don't know anything. "I rant before Cassi gets a chance to walk off. She handed me a file full of papers.

"Everything you need to know as of right now is in those files. Here's her bags. "She pointed to the bags beside her.

"Bye. " I waved to Cassi as she walked out of sight.  I looked back at the beautiful little girl in my arms. I grabbed her bags off the bench.

"You like ice cream, Royalty? Let's go get some. "

This Dad thing isn't going to be so bad...

••••
Baby RoRo😍
Vote
Comment