QTMUTT 13

Trey,

"I'm so fucking stressed." I said aloud to myself.

     After what Alex told me today, what Chris did, the talk with Michael, and the unbearable weight of school, I can't deal. So much was put on me today, and it's all just a big mess. Directly in the center is me, all tangled up. Maybe a nap will help me because I seriously need help. A few minutes later I felt my eyelids get heavy, and I eventually drifted off.

Trey's Dream

I awoke in an unfamiliar place. I could tell it was someone's house, but I don't know who's it is.

"Hello?" I called out. I walked around a bit. No one was here. This must be my house then, but where the hell is Chris? I heard a open and close along with footsteps.

"Tremaine?" I recognize that voice, that's my Momma.

"Ma, where are you?" I yelled.

"The kitchen!" She yelled back. I ventured to where I assumed the kitchen was. There she was putting away some groceries.

"You know Momma doesn't have to go grocery shopping for you, you're a grown man." Momma chuckled. I didn't say anything. She looked at me with much concern.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Where's Chris?" I asked. It didn't make since for him to not be here.

"Tremaine, you haven't talked to Chris in years. After he did all that to you, you two broke up, Told him you never wanted to see him again. You moved and you're with that nice young fella now." Momma explained to me.

"What? Mom I don't know what you're talking about. " Utterly confused is me right now.

"I know you are." She shook her head and went back to putting away groceries.

End of Dream.

My phone rang causing me to wake up. I didn't answer it because if isn't know who it was. Gosh I have so many questions that need to be answered after that dream. Why was this dream different from the other one? Why weren't there any kids? Why was this house different from the other? Why aren't I with Chris? Who am I in a relationship with if it's not Chris?

    I just need somebody to vent to right now. Alex would've been the right person,but I didn't even tell her I liked Chris in the first place so what do I look like telling her about our relationship problems?  Nobody would understand how I'm feeling right now other than Alex. I picked up my phone and clicked on Alex's contact.

"Bestfriend." Alex laughed into the phone.

"We seriously need to talk. "

Chris,

    I fucked up bad today. Trey's mad at me and won't even look at me. I wonder if he broke up with me and didn't bother to give me a memo that he did? I wonder if he's plotting to kill me? The glare Trey gave me earlier said it all.

     My phone rang causing me to snap out of my deep thoughts. My Dad's number showed across the screen. I groaned out load. What the fuck could he possibly want? He barely calls.

"What?" I groaned into the phone.

"Hey son, I was just calling to see if you'd like to come over for dinner Sunday. Mila wouldn't stop bugging me if I didn't ask you. "He spoke. Mila was his wife and she was pretty cool in my opinion. When I heard my Dad remarried, I wasn't mad because he married again it was because of Savannah. My Dad actually bothered to stay around for her but not for me and my older sister, Lytrell.

"So it was your wife's idea to invite me instead of yours?" I asked.

"No, I was going to ask you another time but she insisted to ask you now. So will you be there or no?"

"Oh. Will Savannah be there? I can't stand that bitch ,she's only good for one thing." I ranted. I'm shady as fuck.

"It only makes since for her to there. She lives--"

"Nope. Sorry ,I can't make it. "I said quickly.

"Why? Are you that busy that you can't spend time with your Pops?"

"Nah it isn't that. My car literally just broke down. "I lied.

"Don't you have a friend who can bring you over?" He asked.

"I do,but--"

"Well can you get him to do it?"

"Nope, can't do that he just got shot. He's gonna be in the hospital for a few months. " I lied again. I was making this up as I went.

"A few months? Well, how about I come and get you." He suggested.

"Damn, look at that he just got released today. " I really didn't want to go to this dinner, Let alone my father himself come and get me.

"So you will be here Sunday?"

"Damn he just got shot again. I won't be able to make it. He's going right back to the hospital. He's going to be there for a few years."

"Years? Son are you lying?"

"Nah. If This nigga keep getting shot and going to the hospital he's gonna be there for a few years. He obviously can't get out the hospital doors good enough before getting shot. " I explained.

"Try to make it. It's important to me. I know I haven't been there as much ,so it's good to get the time with you that I can get. "

"Alright. " I sighed dramatically and hung up.

I really don't wanna fucking go..

•••
Chris's excuses though. 😂😂
Vote🔥
Comment🔥