QTMUTT 12

Chris,

I was still confused. I don't remember any dinner at my Dad's house,well I probably do but it's been so long. I don't even remember the last time I've even spoken to him because it's been that long.

"I still don't remember."I shrugged as if the subject didn't matter to me.

"You were upset that night you found out your Dad had another kid, and that he stayed and raised it. You were even more livid when you found out it was me because for some reason you didn't like me--" I cut Savannah off by holding my hand up.

"I still don't like you." I corrected, "and if you knew you were my half sister, why didn't you tell me before all we fucked?" I questioned. This was all starting to get to me.

"Y'all did what?" Trey interrupted. He looked at us with a 'I'll beat your ass if you lie' look.

"We had sex, Trey. Why does it even matter to you anyway? You're acting like Chris is your boyfriend or some shit. He's not gay." Savannah spat.

She better pipe down.

"Bitch.." Trey trailed off.

"Back to the story. You got mad and left. You came back drunk somehow. Then you kept flirting with me and that lead to you taking my virginity. You probably don't remember because you were drunk, but that's what happened." Savannah looked me in the eyes and blushed the whole time she was explaining this to me.

"She probably caught feelings." Trey said lowly.

"Shut the fuck up, fag." Savannah snapped with a roll of her eyes.

"Can y'all chill for a minute? Savannah this has to end; I mean, you're my half sister. That's real sick of you think about it." I said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Mhm. Okay, I understand." She nodded and started to gather her things.

"Really?" I was in so much disbelief.

"Yeah, I get what you're trying to say. We're brother and sisters and that's nasty."

    I looked over at Trey. His facial expression read 'That bitch lying'. I turned back to Savannah. She was on her way out of the door. Once it slammed Trey walked out, leaving me alone.

"What's wrong with you today? You haven't even spoken to me." I asked Trey trailing right in behind him.

He ignores me.

"Trey." I grab his wrist and hugged him from behind. Our tall frames matched each other.

"Nothing." He mumbled trying to quickly dismiss the question.

"Yes it is just tell me." I urged.

"No, fuck you." He wiggled out of my grasp. I didn't even bother to go after him. I took a shower instead.

Trey,

I walked away from Chris because I seriously didn't feel like talking to him. He was officially irritating me. Someone knocked on the door, which irritated me even more. I answered it though, but I wanted to close the door right back.

"Michael?" What the hell..

"Hey, can I talk to you real quick? I promise it'll only take two minutes." He asked.

Someone I seriously disliked, just asked to speak to me. I don't want to--at all, but somethings telling me to.

"Uh, sure." I shrugged and let him inside. I didn't let him go any further than pass the front door though.

"So, what is it?" I asked.

"I'm really sorry for what happened Trey. That was never planned to happen. What I told you and Chris is actually true. I'm bi. That whole stunt with the other jocks just happened because they thought I was trying to play a prank on you. "

"How do I know this isn't another prank? Chris told me when he overheard you and the other talking one day what you said." I was so skeptical.

"Did he hear everything?"

"So when are you exposing him?" I heard Tay ask Michael. Fuck are they talking about?

"Whenever he finally agree to going on what he think is a date. The day he says yes is the day the whole school will see the gay boy embarrassed." Jeremy chuckled taking another pull of his blunt. They're talking about Trey I just know it.

"To think we lied to Chris though. All for this." Jaz shook his head.

"Yeah, we lied." Mike said a bit uneasy.

"Those guys are so fucking dumb they can't tell when I'm lying." Mike mumbled walking into the hallway. He didn't even notice Chris nor did Chris notice him. Michael walked out of the house leaving all the jocks in the upstairs living room.  He walked to his car.

"Maybe if they weren't so stupid and didn't take everything as a joke, they'd actually believe I'm bisexual." Michael thought out loud to himself.

"So You're not lying?" I asked for verification. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"No, I'm not. Please believe me, I'm serious this time. I can prove it." Michael pleaded. He leaned in.

"The fuck are you do--" he cut me off by kissing me.

     I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. I eventually kissed back. His lips were so soft and sweet. This kiss for more and intense and that's when I remembered I was in a relationship with a ain't shit ass nigga.

I pulled away.

"Michael, I'm with someone right now. I shouldn't have kissed you back."

"Oh. I guess I was just too late then. I'll let myself out." He seemed to be talking to hisself more than to me.

I signed and sat down on the arm of the sofa. This is all just too much. First Chris tells me he like me then Michael. Being honest, I don't want either one of them. Of course I like Chris, but he's not what I want anymore. Between having to keep us a secret and what I found out today, I don't know how to deal with him. I really had my eye on someone before Chris and I still do.

"Tremaine, what have you got into?" I sighed and ran my hands over my face.

I don't know..

•••
Sit on it God😂
Vote🔥
Comment🔥