QTMUTT 11

Trey,

So far I've managed to keep the dream I had to myself. I'm afraid if I tell anyone , they might think I'm stupid for even dreaming that I could have a family with Chris one day or even be with him. I didn't even bother to tell Chris. He would've smiled the whole time I was telling him.

I gripped the straps if my book bag as I entered the Gates of Hell; School.

"Trey." Alex dragged out walking up to me. She stopped dead in front of me.

   I have yet to tell her that Chris and I were dating. Actually, Chris nor I have said anything to anyone. You'd think I'd attract tell my girl best friend. Wrong. I will never forget that Alex has this huge crush on Chris and  has since we were all kids. If I told her, it has full potential and could possibly ruin our friendship.

"Alex." I copied ,dragging it out just as she had.

"Why the hell haven't you texted me back? I've texted you everyday in the last week and you haven't replied. Did you get life changing dick that was so good you can't remember your best friend?" Alex ranted giving me a glare that made me understand that she was furious with me.

I did get life changing dick.

"No. I was just really busy, A." I lied.

Busy getting that d.

"Mhm, liar. Any who, I have important matters to discuss with you. You know, about what we always talk about."

Oh my God.

"Chris?" I answered.

"Duh. So I texted him , but I texted first though. Huge mistake. Then I wasn't talking about shit for real. The whole convo was boring and pointless. I was trying as hard as I could to keep his interest so I did the most desperate thing ever. I sent him a few nudes; and he sent one back." Alex admitted.

The fuck?

I am so not talking to Chris today. I probably won't even talk to him all this week except for when I confront him at lunch. What she just told me literally destroyed my mood and I was in a good , happy-cheery mood this morning.

I think she noticed my mood change too.

"Yeah, I'll see you in fifth period, A." I muttered.

"What's wrong with you? You were just happy and that's really rare with you." I could tell she was really concerned.

"Nothing. I guess happiness just doesn't last with me. It probably isn't a good mix with me either." I sounded very depressed.

I started to walk off to my first class if the day.

"Well, Okay then." I heard her call to me, but I ignored her.

I swear all it takes is one person to ruin your day sometimes. It's even all the more worst when the person who's supposed to make it better ain't shit.

Chris,

"You not supposed to bite it, it's not a damn Tootsie Pop." I complained pushing some random thot off of me. She rolled her eyes at me. I really don't have a clue about who she is. I didn't really care, school had ended and I wanted some head.

"That's like the third time that you've complained. Find someone else to suck your dick for you." She snapped at me while I tucked myself back into my sweatpants.

"Not a problem." I chuckled. I pulled my phone out and got on Instagram. I looked up and noticed the girl was still here.

"What?"

"Do you even remember my name? Better yet, do you remember me at all?" I stayed silent. She scoffed.

   The door opened and in walked Trey. He hasn't spoken to me all day. I kept trying to talk to him at school. But he ignored me. He looked at the girl.

"Chris why is your sister here?" Trey asked.

"Lytrell outside?" I asked in much confusion. I didn't know my sister was visiting me today.

"No, I'm talking about Savannah."

"I don't have a sister named Savannah. I don't have any other sister than Lytrell, Trey."

"Dumb ass." The girl who's name must be Savannah mumbled.

"I already don't like you and I just met you." I said to her.

"I'm your Dad and his wife's daughter. You met me at the dinner they had last year." Savannah rolled her eyes again.

I hope they roll out of her damn head.

•••
Sorry I took so long to update. I've been busy and haven't had the time.
Vote🔥
Comment🔥