QTMUTT 9

Warning. The following content includes sexual content and is only intended for mature audiences. Read at your own risk. As promised a chapter at 11 p.m-well at least it's 11 pm where I live.

~Shonni D.

Trey,

"If I said I liked you too would that be bad?" Chris said looking right into my eyes.

"What?"

I had never expected to hear those words from Chris a day in my life. Christopher Maurice Brown liked me and he admitted it.

"I might not show it, but I like you too Trey. I'm so serious right now." Chris said softly never letting off that walk.

I didn't want to give in. I knew he was probably talking out of his ass again.

"Chris you sound delusional. I'll get my stuff some other time." I tried pushing him off of me so I could leave but he wouldn't budge.

"Oh my gosh! I'm dead serious right now, move out of my--,"

He cut me off by passionately kissing me. It took all in me not to kiss him back but temptation at its finest. I couldn't help myself; I had to kiss him back. The feel of his soft lips pressed into mine was indescribable. Everything I ever wanted was in that kiss; Everything I dreamed.

When we finally pulled away from the intense and heated kiss, we were gasping for air. I still couldn't believe it. Maybe it was a "Heat of the Moment" type thing, I don't know and really didn't care because I was living every bit of this moment and I wanted all I could get from it.

"Chris?" I breathed gazing into those chocolate brown irises of his.

"Yeah?"

I made one of the most boldest decisions ever.

"If I let you be my first to..you know, you have to promise not to leave me. Ever." I lowly spoke.

"I can't promise that Trey." He spoke truthfully while caressing the side of my face.

"Then do it anyway." I smiled.

"Glad to." Chris muttered removing my shirt then his.

      I admired the glorious sight Chris displayed before me. The vast amount of tattoos spread amongst his body that accented how sexy he was caught my attention most. That's what made me so attracted to him. It's just something about a man with tattoos that does something to me.

     I hadn't realized he'd removed my pants and boxer briefs along with his. Chris stared me down ,biting his lip. I started to feel insecure and uncomfortable. I awkwardly fidgeted around in my spot.

"Stop doing that, Trey. You look fine." Chris said boosting my self esteem.

     I laid on the bed as Chris instructed me to do and braced myself. This is the point of no turning back. I'm beyond scared. How bad will it hurt? What does it even feel like.

"Ready?" Chris asked with his deep baritone voice. I nodded because if I talked , I'd sound like a little bitch.

      I felt him enter me and let out a scream. This shit really hurt!

"You good?" He checked.

Hell no. "Yeah."

He then slid all the way in and I couldn't stand anymore pain.

Why is it so long? Why is it big? Why is he trying to kill me? Can I try again next year? My thoughts were racing.

"Damn,Trey." I heard Chris grunt.

    How was he enjoying this and I was in pain? My question was soon answered a few minutes later. All the pain I was feeling had vanished and was replaced by nothing but pleasure. This feeling even better than the kiss.

"Fuck." I moaned gripping the sheets.

    I felt him grab and slap my ass while increasing his pace. I was moaning uncontrollably loud at this point. I reached down and started to stroke myself to maximize the euphoric feeling of lust and pleasure. I felt myself getting closer and closer to my climax.

"Chris I'm about to-shit!" I yelled out prior to my release.

"I'm right there with you." He moaned. I felt something hot shoot inside me.

Chris pulled out and laid beside me.

"You know this means that you're mine now,right?" Chris stated pulling me into his chest. I snuggled up to him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I grinned looking up at him.

••••
I am not good at sex scenes.
Vote🔥
Comment🔥