QTMUTT 14

Chris,

"Why do I have to be here again?" I asked my Dad as we watched a basketball game on ESPN. It was the Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder. The Warriors were up by 11 points.

"Because I rarely get to spend time with you son. I'm getting what I can. I'm an old man now, there isn't much time for me. "

"Anything other than that? I really don't wanna be here. Just let me go home, and I'll count this as quality time spent together. "I said before taking a sip of my Powerade.

"No son, that doesn't count. "He mumbled looking back at the game. OKC Thunder was trying to comeback.

   I sighed and attempted to watch the game but I couldn't. I seriously don't wanna be here. Mila walked in and I smiled. I was a hell of a lot happier to see her than my own father. That smiled soon dropped when I saw Savannah behind her with some girl. She looked familiar. I probably fucked her too.

"Can I please go home?" I begged. Mila frowned at me.

"But you just got here, you can't go." Mila said sitting on the couch beside my dad.

"I know,but I think my homeboy got shot again. " I lied.

"You'd have to make up a better lie than that with me Chris. Dinner will be ready in a while guys, and if this old man is boring you Savannah and her friend will be happy to have you chill with them Chris. "Mila announced and headed back into the kitchen.

"I bet they would. "I mumbled. Savannah smiled at me ,and so did the other girl. I looked at them like they had three heads. I'm not hanging them, nope.

"You're looking at them like you're scared. They won't bite Chris. "My dad chuckled.

You don't know what Savannah can do.

Savannah walked off with the other girl behind her. I reluctantly followed them up the stairs to Savannah's bedroom. Her room was pretty nice. She had damn near everything you'd want in a bedroom and more. Mini fridge, sofa, 70 inch flat screen, walk in closet, big ass bed, this girl was spoiled. I sat beside Kenzie in the sofa while Savannah got comfortable on her bed.

"I forgot to introduce you guys. Chris, my sister Mackenzie . Mackenzie, my half brother Chris. "Savannah introduced pointing to us as she said our names. I nodded at her and she blushed, giving a wave.

"You're the boy my little sister had been telling me about? I see why. Nice to finally meet you. You can call me Kenzie. "Mackenzie said while typing away at her phone. I nodded once more. Savannah and Kenzie started to converse and after finally warming up to them I joined in. Mila came in and it got quiet for a moment.

"Sorry to bother you kids, but Kenzie could I get you to run to the store really quick?" Mila asked. See, She asking questions at the wrong damn time. I don't wanna be left here with Savannah.

"Sure--"

"I volunteer as tribute!" I said quickly to Mila.

"Oh you don't have to do that, Chris. She asked me. "Kenzie insisted.

"No, I can do it. I need to so I can help the world. Mila is a part of the world so this is a very good place to start. "I urged. Mila and Kenzie chuckled.

"You're helping me enough by being here Chris. "Mila smiled. She and Kenzie walked away talking about the stuff she needed.

"You really don't like me,do you?" Savannah said. I forgot her ass was here.

"No. You're my best friend. " I said sarcastically.

"No need for sarcasm, you can be straight forward with me. Actually, that's something we should to clear the air between us. "

"What's more to say than I seriously dislike you? Don't you get that?" I questioned.

"Let's start. Be more specific,what is it that makes you not like me?"

"The fact that you knew you were my sister and still let me fuck anyway. You could've told me that as a heads up, Savannah. That's the single most disgusting thing I've ever done in my life. "

"So you're calling the love we made disgusting?"

"Love? You're out of your damn mind because I'm 18 so I don't know what that word means. "I spoke quietly just in case someone heard us.

"You don't know that word means until you do it with Trey. "She smirked.

"What are talking about?" I had to play this one off. No one could know about Trey and I. That's how I intend it to be.

"Don't play dumb. I know about you and Trey, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. "

"Shut up ,Savannah."

"I'll tell everyone and they'll believe me. "If this girl thinks she can blackmail me it won't work.

"Nice try, but no one will believe you. "

"I have proof. "She smirked as she showed me her phone. She scrolled to the right and all I could see was pictures of Trey and I. I'm actually being blackmailed.

"What do you want?" I growled. She walked over and straddled me.

"Nothing, boyfriend. "She emphasized before kissing my lips passionately.

What the fuck did I get into?

•••
Tragic.
Vote🔥
Comment 🔥