Chapter 15 - If I may I'd ask a favor...

The amount of force hitting me pushes me to Mark. I am thrown on top of him.

"Olivia... what happened?" I drop my hand next to his head.

Mark's POV
"Olivia... what happened?" I ask as she's on top of me. She slowly uses both arms to lift herself up off of me.

"Father... if I may, I'd ask a favor." I look at her, puzzled. She leans to my ear and whispers "Please close your eyes."
My eyes widen. "But why? What about Michi and Jack?" She shakes her head. "They'll be fine. But it's because I'm your daughter." She gets onto her knees. "It isn't acceptable to damage my father's impression of me."

I become worried. She starts to speak again. "Until I give the word... please... close them."
I look to her, then to Jack and Michi. I slowly close my eyes. "...yes. I'll do it."

Olivia's POV
Mark closes his eyes as I lift myself off of my knees. I walk out of the cave opening, and I am greeted by Dark's black tentacles grabbing me.

"I have a deal for you..." he whispers into my ear. His long, snake like tongue whips my ear with saliva. "...forget about Mark, Jack, and anyone else you know." He points at the cave opening. "And I will give you everything you desire."

A grin starts to grow on his face. My eye color goes from blue-green to bright yellow. "Why would I give up something important in my life just to serve for a monster like you?" Dark giggles again. "I'll ask once more. Forget everyone you know, and I'll give you everything you desire."

He drops me into a cage made of hard rocks. He stands in front of it, glaring at me.
"Together, we can show the nation what it truly means to fear the night." I slowly close my eyes, looking down at the floor.

"You are a fool." I slam my hands to the ground, and the rocks around me break into pieces. My eyes become white, illuminating the area around me. Dark stands back and smiles. "So be it." He transforms into a black smoke, consuming the area around him with darkness. I launch myself towards him, getting ready to destroy him.

Third Person POV
Olivia is thrown back towards the direction she went. Her eyes have trails of smoke coming from behind her eyes. She's panting as her mind slowly goes insane.

Dark turns away from Olivia's direction. "Such a shame."

Suddenly, she starts to laugh. Like a maniac.
"You think you've found an ally in darkness?" She slowly grows larger and the area around her is consumed by light purple smoke.
"Do you comprehend the powers you were GIFTED with?" Black wings grow behind her back. "The same powers I was BORN into?" Her eyes become the same as she is when in werewolf form. Except that they're purple, not yellow.

"Where do you think all the shadows go to hide from the precious light?" She plasters a grin on her face as she walks towards Dark. "Just who do you think stands against them?" Claws and dark red fur start to grow on her hands and body. Her ears go up to her head.

"What you possess is a mere fraction of their might. The same might I stand unyielding against, each and every night!" She gives Dark a death glare as she scratches her claws onto the wall of the cave.

Dark steps back from Olivia. "Stay back!" He shoots a black tentacle to Olivia, but she cuts it into pieces. "You are nothing compared to them." She growls as she starts to stand on all fours. "You are nothing compared to ME!"

She pushes herself into Dark up to a wall. Her claws are at the edge of his throat. She's bearing her sharp teeth as she growls to Dark.
"YOU CLAIM TO KNOW FEAR? I SHALL SHOW YOU TRUE TERROR!!" She roars as the demon inside takes over.

Dark tries to resist, but can't. "What... are you...?" he asks in a whisper. She giggles as a death scythe appears behind her.

"I... am a Nightmare."