Chapter 7 - Mark's first Outburst

The night went by really quickly. I was surprised by that. I made Mark's last video since no one but Mark's friends and I should know about his secret. The game I thought on playing was Boogeyman. It was released in early 2016, and I always watched him play it. I played Night 4, and it was pretty intense. I already knew about how to use the flashlight, get batteries, check the vent, window, door, and closet, so this would be easy.

The only hard part was that the Boogeyman was going so fast. He was showing up in all the possible places.

The next morning, I woke up on the couch and saw Mark laying on the floor. He was shirtless and was in deep sleep. Chica was next to him and Lego was with Bob and Wade in the kitchen. I walked over to the kitchen and saw them making breakfast.

I suddenly hear Mark scream in the other room. He's curling up in a ball, trying to not scream in pain. Chica wakes up instantly and runs away from Mark. The minute I put my hand on his shoulder, his wolf claws thrust at me, scratching my arm.

I stumble back, holding my arm. I look back at him, and he looks back at me in fear. His yellow eyes, fangs, and claws tells me that he had a nightmare. He gasps and I sit on the floor, using my shirt to cover the blood.

"Oh my god!" He exclaims. "I'm so sorry!!"
"Don't worry, Dad..." I say. "It's fine, look."
I show him my arm and he watches the scratch disappear.

He hugs me with a squeeze. I feel his claws on my back as I hug him. "I'm so sorry..." he says.
"It's alright, Dad. You only overreacted."
Mark lets go of me. "I had a nightmare... I was a werewolf... I was chasing you down, and caught up with you. I then started to..."
I hug him with tears in my eyes. "You don't need to say anymore." I say.

I let Mark rest on the couch. I'm shocked that he got his first nightmare in such a long time...

I bring some pancakes and milk to Mark, who was laying on the couch, petting Chica.
"Hey, I got you some breakfast." I said to him. I held out the plate and glass. I smile as he looked at me.
"Incase you want them, they'll be on the table next to you." I place his food on the table and walk away.

I hope Mark feels better tomorrow.