Chapter 3 - Why, why, why?!

I started shoving my hands into my hair, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!" I started to scream.

Is this what insanity is? Am I going insane? I should've done something sooner!

I throw myself onto the couch and burst into tears. I can't imagine Mark being a werewolf for the rest of his life, I just can't!

I then feel a paw on my back. I look up, wipe away my tears, and see that Mark is staring at me with his big golden eyes.
I then stopped crying. I held out my hand to let him smell my scent so I could survive the next five hours or so with this little pup.

*Time Skip - 1 hour later*

I go grab my phone to text Bob and Wade about the situation. Even though they didn't need to, they got to my house in about half an hour.

Once I opened the door, Wade toppled over me.

"Where is he?!" he asks me.
I point to the couch, where Mark the Pup is sitting, with a plastic bag full of Cheez-its.

"Guys, I don't want to live with this," I told them. "I can't go through this shit again."
I get up and I walk over to the couch, where the little pup sits. I start to ruffle his hair, but I sigh in disappointment.

Wade and Bob both looked at each other, "Olivia, I think you need some rest." Wade suggests, "It's past midnight, you need some sleep."

I look up to Bob, then to Mark the Pup. I nod, and head back up to my bedroom.

Once I got to my bedroom, I overheard Bob go, "So, what the fuck do we do now?"