Chapter 14 - He's here.

Olivia's POV
I shouldn't have said those things to him. He got to me. To my mind. I had to ask for forgiveness.

Before I even crouch to him, Michi is tossed back into the cave. She has red marks all over her, and a deep gash near her stomach.
"Michi!" I quickly crawl to her. She gives me a quiet whimper. I tear off half of the fabric on my left leg and tie it around the gash. It's small, but I had to stop the bleeding.

Once it was tied, I quickly looked around outside, peeking my head out. Dark was hovering nearby, looking for me. I knew exactly what Mark had to do.

"Mark. You need to bring out Wilford." I said to him. "He's got enough power and clumsiness to at least make a dent in Dark." He looks at me. "Why not the wolf?" I shook my head. "Too hard to control. When Danny had faded up into the sky, the Warfstache was left behind." I pulled it out of my pocket and gave it to him. "Put it on quickly! I'll try to distract him!"

I grew my robotic legs and ran outside. I whistled to Dark, and he instantly turned to me.
"THERE YOU ARE." he hisses. He tries to grab me, but I run as fast as I can from him. I run past multiple trees as he chops them down.

I trip over my own feet and roll into a large cliff. I had scars on my face, revealing the demon underneath my skin.
"Why, hello there, Foxy." he says to me. I start to growl as the glow in my eyes start to show. He crouches to view me as I try to raise myself up from his glare. His bright red eyes got my attention as he grabs my arm.
"Y-You... were the wolf... weren't you?" He laughs. "Why, yes I was." He kicks me in my ribs and I roll over on my side.
"Welcome to my world. You will be my little slave from now on." he says in my ear.

Suddenly, multiple gun shots were heard. The bullets go into Dark's head and chest. He stumbles back and turns around, growling in anger.

It's Wilford. He has his golden pistol and outfit, including his Warfstache.
"It was an accident, I swear!" He giggles. I shove Dark away from me and try to get off the ground as quickly as I can. Wilford grabs my hand and pulls me up.
"Thank you." I said to him. He nods and Dark floats into the air again. He roars in anger.
Wait, he's an actual demon?! I thought to myself. He suddenly starts to speak.
"Everyone is useless. Useless, useless, useless! I must purify them all... I must PURIFY!!" He thrashes out to Wilford, and I push him out of the way. I grab him and run away from Dark as his power turns him into a fallen angel.

Mark's warfstache falls off, and I grab it before it hits the ground. Dark yells at the top of his lungs as I run back to the cave.
CHASE THE FLAMES OF HELL!!!! A series of dart like feathers come toward my direction. I throw Mark back into the cave. Five of the feathers hit my back as I cover myself.

The amount of force hitting me pushes me to Mark. I am thrown on top of him.

"Olivia... what happened?" I drop my hand next to his head.