Chapter 4 - Mark the Pup

Third Person POV
Now that Olivia was in her room, Bob and Wade had no idea what to do. They've never dealt with this nor have they experienced it.

They stand there clueless while Mark is shoving clawfuls of Cheez-its into his mouth.

Bob decided to ask Olivia for assistance. She's clearly dealt with this kind of issue before, just from the way she spoke earlier.

Olivia's POV
I sit in my bedroom with the lights off on my phone, watching Mark's videos. They seemed to be the only solution to keep my temper cool.

Suddenly, Bob opened the door. "Hey, Olivia, we kinda need your help."
I look up from my phone screen, "Is it an emergency?" I asked sarcastically.
Bob nods. "Help us understand what the fuck we're supposed to do."
I roll my eyes and followed Bob to the living room. I saw Mark chewing on the arm of the couch.

I put my fingers up to my lips and made a loud whistle. Mark's ears perked and turned toward me, deciding to stop chewing on the arm.
"What do you not understand about handling werewolves?" I asked.
"How do we...uh... keep him occupied for the rest of the night?" Wade asked.
I ran upstairs, grabbed a book off my shelf, and went back downstairs and set it on the couch.

"Although it does give me advice on how to survive a werewolf attack," I explained. "it does give me good information on how to keep a werewolf busy without them eating your insides."

I've kept this book incase of an emergency for seven years because I was infected with lycanthropy. I still am now, but I knew how to control the monster inside, so the book was basically useless.

I blow off the dust on the book. I turned to the section "Werewolf Occupation" and started to read aloud:
"Incase a friend or family member has transformed into a werewolf, they will not attack unless provoked. In order to keep them under control for the rest of the night, follow these rules and guidlines for a safe night:
1) Keep them inside the house or in a basement.
2) Make sure they stay calm.
3) Feed them raw meat and/or favorite foods.
4) Keep them safe with someone they know."
I shut the book's covers and handed it to Bob. "Turn to page 256 for the information."

Mark walks over to me on all fours and puts his head on my leg. I look down at him while he gives me the cutest puppy eyes. I'm guessing he wanted me to stay with him because he felt scared. I mean, it is his first night as a werewolf, so it is pretty tough for him.

I go sit on the couch with a blanket, watching some anime on Netflix. Mark jumps onto the couch and sits on top of me. I look up to him and sigh as I finish the second to last episode of Black Butler, my favorite anime show. It shows Sebastian becoming his true demon self to protect his young master, Ciel. I got the idea that Mark would show his true colors in order to protect me one day.

I yawn and fall asleep on the couch once the season is finished.