Chapter 11 - Who was that wolf?

"...but other than that, I have no idea how it happened." I said. I press my lips together, waiting for Jack's response. Mark sat next to me, still towering my height even when sitting.
"Alright. But how can he be uncursed?" Jack asked.

I hesistated, coming up with answers. I sigh nervously.
"Either we kill the werewolf that infected him, or I have to teach him how to keep it inside him forever without coming out even on a full moon."
Jack looked at me suspiciously. "And how do you know this?"

"I have relatives in Wolverton and a cousin in Scream Street." I answered. "They're all werewolves."
Jack became speechless. "How? A curse?"
I nodded. "Yep, my great-great grandfather was cursed with lycanthropy, and it would pass on throughout each generation." I responded.

Mark whimpered next to me. I held him close to me. "I promise that having you as a werewolf forever will be my last choice." He looked up to me and smiled.

"Oh, we aren't done yet. He's got so much more to do." said a voice. My eyes widened. "...no..no!....NOO!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" I was curling up into a ball, pain going through every part of my body.

"Mark... carry... me..." I weakly said to him. "Jack... run..." Jack nodded and ran back to the house as far as he could. I grabbed onto Mark's back and we took off.

Mark's POV
I wa panting so much, my heart was at least going a million miles an hour. I felt her hands hold onto my back. I had so many ideas going through my head on who that voice belonged to. As I kept running, I felt... sharp claws. They were digging into my fur. I yelped and quickly hid into a large bush.

I set Olivia in front of me. She has bits of sweat on her forehead, and she's straining.
"Olivia...?" I whimpered. I looked at her hands. Oh my god...

They were the metal claws I felt. Her arms were covered with dark red fur, and it stopped at her wrist. Her irises became white, and the rest of her eyes turned to black. She was crying blood as the demon inside her took over.

"Mark... you need to run... he's coming out... to fight him..." I stared at her. "I'm not leaving you here!" Her robotic claw grabbed my shoulder. "Danny is coming. If you don't leave now, he will destroy you like he tried to before. Now go!!"

I was completely shocked. I got on all fours and ran as fast as I could back to the house. As I got there, I heard a distant animatronic scream.

"He's here." I whispered. I ran into the house and locked every door and window. I grabbed Jack and took him to the basement. I shut the door and locked it tight.

"Mark... hold me..." Jack says. I looked at him with worry in my eyes. I held him close to me. He relaxed and slept as he leaned into my chest.

"Please keep her safe..." I whispered to the moon.

Olivia's POV
He was finally free. After eight years of pain and anger. He was in my head. He wanted to do what he wanted. He wanted to kill Danny. He was Mark's friend. I couldn't let that happen to him.

Danny is here. He must be stopped.
I understand, but you can't kill him!
He is a danger to Mark, his friends, and to you. It's been so long since he's came back.
Look. I can't let you take over and murder him!
What would you do if that was Abigail? Would you let her live after what she's done?
...
Well?
Do it. Let me keep control first.
Agreed.

I was in control of creature filled with anger and hatred. I ran to the man who tried to murder my father. His body had a very dark blood red color. Hid eyes were completely white, and he had a big grin on his face.

"Mark almost got me that time." He said. "But, he isn't here. I'll be able to finish you off quickly."
I beared my animatronic teeth, which were covered in blood. I ripped off my eyepatch and made a large tear in my chest. The child's dead body was inside.

"I've gone through so much more shit than you thought, Danny." I growled. "This pathetic excuse for a god shall rot in hell for all I care."
Danny hissed and attempted to rip me into robotic pieces.

"Oh don't even attempt to try..." I said. I grabbed his arm and twisted it 360 degrees. He screamed in pain. My eyes became filled with hatred as he flew towards me. He had the Warfstache on him. Luckily, I was able to jump out of the way.

"Didn't you ever learn from last time, Sexbang?" I asked. I pulled out the golden pistol from my pocket. He came over and took over my brain. "The Warfstache's secret weakness..." Danny froze in fear.
"...is bullets."
He shot him multiple times in the chest and he fell back into the dirt.

I deformed back to my original self with all of my clothes still in tact. I walked over to Danny and put my foot on his bullet riddled chest.
"Who sent you?" I asked angrily. I had the glow in my eyes showing again. He coughed out blood and attempted to lean towards me.
"D-Dark..." his head hit the dirt ground before he could finish. His body faded to the sky as I stood there, still puzzled.

"Who was that wolf?" I thought. "If Danny said 'Dark', then that could mean it was..." I stand in shock with my mouth wide open.

"Darkiplier..."