Chapter 9 - Where is he now?!

Once we got home, Mark and Jack were having a great time. They decided in playing some games that Mark has played with Wade and see if Jack is better than him. They especially played Mole Hammers, which is probably one of the most difficult games Mark has played.

"WHAT IN THE FFF-?!" Mark yelled as he threw his arms in the air. Jack was laughing so hard, he fell off his chair. "Is this the 5th time I've beaten you?!" He asked. I stand there, giving myself a facepalm. "Mark is on the urge of screaming. You may want to... take a break for a bit." I said.
Jack laughed. "Alright, how about an hour long break?" He asked. "I'm hungry."
I nod. "Sure! Go help yourself."

Once the goofballs left for the kitchen, I checked the clock on the wall near the recording room door. Currently 7:00 PM. I went to my bedroom to take a nap.

*Time skip - 9:30 PM*

I wake up to the sound of glass shattering. Then I realized... tonight's the last full moon night! Shit! I threw off my covers and ran out of my bedroom, finding the backyard door completely shattered with the sounds of whimpering and howling outside.

I couldn't let Jack know about what's happened to Mark. If he did, he wouldn't visit us ever again. He has a pure FEAR of wolves!

I run out to see Chica hiding in a corner. Her fur is all wet and she was shivering cold. I ran back inside, grabbed a towel, and took it to her. She was shaken up from the sudden shock.
"Sssh..." I say as I hold her close to me with a towel. "You'll be alright." She relaxes and falls asleep in my arms. I carry her back inside and lay her on the couch with some blankets to keep her warm.

I run back outside and jump over the wall. I grow my wolf ears and listen for any howling. I hear it on my left, which was the sidewalk heading straight for the woods. I run through the trees and branches and notice two large wolves in the middle of the open. I hide behind a tree and watch their movements.

They're growling at each other. Mark (the one with black fur) is standing up against a white wolf, who is somewhat smaller than him. They're gonna tear each other apart!

I take a step and accidentally break a branch in front of me. The white wolf turns to my direction. His bright red eyes are very noticable and I begin to tremble in fear. He jumps at me and pins my arms and legs to the ground. He's bearing his teeth, and his saliva is dripping off of his snout and onto my pajamas.

If I wolfed out now, I would grow a reputation to this specific wolf. I don't want him to follow me wherever I went.

Suddenly, the wolf pinning me is thrown out into the open again.
It was Mark. He saved me. He attacks the white wolf with all of his might and eventually rips off his tail. The white wolf whimpers in pain and trots off into the darkness.

I'm panting and scared. My arms and legs are shaking in fear. Mark trots to me and makes a low growling sound.
"Mark... please..." I weakly say with tears forming in my eyes. "It's me... don't you remember?"

He sniffs me and sits on my side, rubbing his head on my legs. I lay down on the grass and stare up in the sky. Mark holds me with his paws and gives me a little bear hug. I smile and stare up at the moon in the sky.

I give a long howl. Mark hears and joins me. We both fall asleep after we give out our howls to the moon in the sky.

Moon, would you want to be a mother...
When you can't find a love,
so what will you do?
Tell me silvery Moon.
What will happen to you with a small mortal wolf?