If they say to kill yourself then you will try it (31)

A/N

23K+ READS, 1K+ COMMENTS, AND 1K+ VOTES?!! it blows my mind. Thanks to everyone who's been commenting and voting, and thank u to the spammers, u aggravate me with all the comments but I love reading them. Thanks again.

*April's POV*

"Come on Simon be a man make a fire already." I joke. He sighs. A sparkle flares and attacks the wood starting a small flame. We all cheer. "We should get more wood." Harry says. "Simon and April stay here and maintain the fire with what we have right now. We'll be back soon." We nod and they all go off in different directions.

The sun was going to set soon and there was a small breeze. Simon takes a blank and pats his lap. I roll my eyes and sit in his lap. He wraps the blanket around us and I curl into him. "Are you okay?" I nod.

"Are you sure?" I shrug. "I don't know anymore." He looks down to me. "What do you mean?"

"I just feel like I can't be responsible for my own being. My dads always trying to help, the other guys are trying to support me, the boys are always there if I need them, and you? You're always by my side. I would've drowned if it wasn't for you. My stupid self again. Sometimes I just give up on life, Simon."

He brings me closer and kisses my forehead. "Are you kidding me? You are responsible. Ya your clumsy but your not strict. That's what makes you, you." I take his hand with both of mine and look into his eyes.

"You saved me." He smiles. "No, we saved each other."

"I'll never be able to repay what you've done for me." He rubs the skin on the tops of my hands. "I should be thanking you, because of you I get to do this." I give him a confused look.

"Do what?" He kisses me and says, "fall in love." I rest my head on his collar and the guys come back.

"We found some logs. It should last us." Josh says. We all sit around the fire as the sun goes down. I take my phone out and take a picture of the boys. I go to Twitter and put in the caption, 'my boys<3'. I go to snapchat.

"Hey Simon." I hover my hand over the circle. "What?" He turns his head and I get a picture of him. "Gotcha." I post it to my story and he tries to get my phone.

"Come on unfair." I stick out my tongue at him and he tackles me to the sand. "Simon get off me." I whine. He pins me arms under his legs and sits on me. He takes my face and gives me a sloppy kiss which I cringe at.

"I'm still not deleting it." He groans and picks me up like I'm weightless resting me in his lap. My phone goes off and I blows the sand off it.

I was tagged in Callux's picture. 'My OTP<3'. It was a picture of Simon trying to kiss me. "Really?" I say raising my eyebrow at him. My phone goes off some more and the others reply with 'agreed' and 'OTP goals'. I swear sometimes I think their inner white girl shows to much.

"I hate you guys." They smile at me. "You love us." Simons says pecking my cheek. I sigh.

"Unfortunately I do." We all laugh.

...

"Hey there you are! How was the beach?" Dad asks when I get back in the bus. "Good. Next time you guys have to come. Da- I mean Pete I mean-" Pete numbs in.

"It's okay. I know your still not use to it. I can understand if you refer Brendon as dad." I nod. "Well you would have liked it we played soccer. Simon, JJ, Josh, Vikk, and Ethan have to dye their hair red." Pete gives me a confused look.