I love everything you do (25)

A/N

So I'm stupid and forgot to put this in my last chapter, but it's official that I've been working on this book for just a little over 6 months. That's the longest I've stayed writing a book for. Thanks for giving me motivation to keep writing.<3

*April's POV*

I wake up next to Simon and look at my phone. 9:47. I kiss Simons nose and get up trying not to make a sound.

I tip toe down the stairs and go into the kitchen. I take out shred's and start to make a bowl of cereal.

I put my headphones in and play 'the (shipped) gold standard'. By the time I started the chorus I get eyes on me but I ignored it.

I go to the coffee machine and make a cappuccino. I bring it over to the island along with my cereal. The song ends and I continue to eat my cereal.

"Okay Simon you can stop watching me." I turn my head but instead of Simon it was Harry.

I turn my head back around regretting turning around and bring the mug to my lips. What the fuck is he doing here so early. I put on fall out boys version of 'beat it'. I sing along whenever I can because I was still eating.

Hope he gets the hint. Instead I get a text.

Can you please not ignore me?

I roll my eyes and start to type.

Oh I'm sorry is it bothering you. Couldn't tell because every time I look at you it pops into my head.

I toss my phone onto the counter and finish my cereal putting it into the sink. I flip my hair upside down and put it into a high pony. I look to see if he was still there but he wasn't.

If you don't want to even look at me then I won't go today.

I sigh. "Fucking hell Harry." I say softly.

Your still my friend you twat. I'm just disappointed in you. It doesn't mean I hate you or anything. I just need to have some space. I can't have you looking at me 24/7 like I know I'm adorable but please.

I hit send hoping he'll still go. He may have kissed me behind Simons back but he's still my friend. A stupid kiss isn't going to change our friendship. I finish my coffee and go upstairs.

When I walk into Simons room he doesn't have a shirt on.

Cue awkward stares.

"Love your staring." I walk out and into my room.

"Nice going April. Real smooth." I kneel down and rummage through my clothes. "Yes very smooth." I turn my head to see Simon in the door way.

Still shirtless. "Ass." I turn my head back and pick out a ripped pair of leggings, my fall out boy converse, a white rose hair clip, and my makeup.

I lay out my stuff on my bed and walk past Simon ignoring the fact that he's trying to make me jump off a bridge into a pit of lava with lava immune sharks.

I go into his room and look in his drawer for a hoodie. I pull out the first one I find. A burgundy sidemen hoodie. I take out a black one too and walk back into my room. I Todd him the black one and he puts it on.