Things are shaping up to be pretty odd (4)

A/N

Here's an update for you. I'm trying to update more often. Since I started soccer season I'm going to be practicing a lot so I'm going to try my best to update. Enjoy.

*Aprils POV*

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. Hm. That's odd. Usually I cook breakfast.

"Morning princess. Breakfast is almost ready."

"Wait dad!" I call after him. He comes in and sits on my bed. "Who's cooking?"

"I am." I gave him a suspicious look.

"Dad... You don't cook." He smiles. "Can't a father try to cook his daughter a lovely breakfast?"

"But it's going to burn!" He waves his hand and shakes his head.

"Oh soooo I have good news and bad news."

"Good news first!" I excitedly sit up in bed.

"So I know you haven't seen Patrick and the rest of them sooo, they're coming on tour with us!" I let out a screech before laughing. "But here's the catch. They aren't going to be with us in the beginning. They'll be with us towards the middle when we go to the U.K."

"Awwwww!! You got me so excited about nothin!"  He gives me the eyebrow. "I'm kidding. At least their coming."

"Come on let's go." We both get up when. "Wait!" He takes out his black bandana from the back of his pocket and hands it to me.

"What." I ask.

"I got another surprise for you so you gotta wear this." I sigh and wrap it around my eyes. It's dark and I can't see. He takes my hand and leads me to the door. His arms snake around my waist and he picks me up.

"Dad I think I can walk down some stairs."

"To late." He sets me down. "Ok so face this way." He positions me in the direction of the kitchen. Or is it the living room? I don't even know. "When you take off the blind fold, run forward and your surprise is right there." I nod my head and take off the blind fold.

"No fucking way! Shut up!" I say running as quickly as possible without falling and jumping into his arms. I cling onto him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He hugs back.

"What's up princess?"

"Nothing." It was Pete, Patrick, Joe and Andy!

"Wtf?" I put my hand on top of Pete head. "Why did you dye it pink?!"

"Don't worry it's not permanent." I walk over to Patrick.

"What's up shorty?"

"I'm not short!" He pouts.

"Patrick your 5' 5" I'm 5' 4". Your short I say playfully." I give him a hug and he hugs back.

"I'll find my revenge." He whispers in my ear.

"Like to see you try." I smile and grab his fedora off his head. "Come get it Stump!"

"You better run Urie!" I laugh a bit and put his fedora on as I ran around the island in the kitchen. Pete quickly went to the other side and blocked off one way.

"Wentz move!" I try to push him out of the way but he doesn't move. Before I could hop over the island Patrick grabbed me.

"Gotch ya." He lifts me up and I kick at the air.

"Let me go!" I say laughing. "Not until you give me my fedora back."

"Ok, ok, ok. Here." I take off the fedora and hand it to him. "Happy?" He nods his head.