I MADE A MOVIE TRAILER?

10K? 10K! HOLY SHIT!! I never thought it would come this far.

I'd like to thank everyone for reading. Especially

chillestb
armageddonKitty
DWBVBlover120
5PanicFallOutPilots

I love u all but legitimately u four spammed me with votes. 

Also thank you to

SkyliaStorm
Miranda_Pues
WolfAndRavenwing

You guys are my best friends and I love u. You appreciated my story and always told me to keep writing. Honestly WolfAndRavenwing I don't think I would still be writing this if it wasn't for you. You understand me in so many ways and u pressure me to do better with everything (including drawing).

I posted a movie trailer on YouTube! I'm pretty proud of it! The title is "Adopted By Brendon Urie/ A Wattpad Story".

ALSO MINDOFBUN FROM MUSICAL.LY GAVE ME THE BEST NIGHT EVER!

So I should probably start from the beginning. There's this guy on musical.ly and his username is mindofbun. (Because his middle name is bunny.) I started commenting on his posts and he started to like them. I thought wow ok he noticed me (4 times). So then he best friended me and I started to freak out I was so happy.

Then he said post a video saying what your favorite post by him was. So I did... And he made a collage with my video and other peoples and he followed me on the app. If u think that's cool wait for this...

So he made a Twitter and I started following him. (He has an Instagram that I follow too and a vine and a you now.) I saw no one really did fan art for him so I made one and posted it on Twitter. He replied, liked, and retweeted it.

Also he posted it on Instagram. I thought that was really neat that he liked it. So he posted on musical.ly that him and five six other of his friends were doing a broadcast on you now. Now keep in mind his friends I follow on social media too because they're well known too.

They were answering questions considering there were only about 40 of us in the chat. Then he started to say if we dm'ed his friend nick on Instagram they would call us. So I dm'ed nick my number and waited patiently. They all said my name (in a general time) 4 times and answered/ replied to my comments 8 times.

When I asked him is he liked my fan art he said he loved it and thought it was so cool and his friends agreed. That's not even the best part!

The best part is THEY FUCKING CALLED ME! Of course no caller ID came up but I automatically knew it was them, bc a) they wouldn't not do no caller ID b) it would be a creepy coincidence and c) when I answered you heard all of them in the background.

They all were saying hi and stuff and I got to ask them a question which was "will you be dying your hair fully red anytime soon" because for a 21 pilots concert last year he dyed his hair red and now only the top half is red because his hair grew out.

They followed me on Instagram and said they hope that I come to a meet and greet.

ALSO! When they were looking through the dm's bunny took nicks phone and saw mine. Read my under name and started looking through my profile. I only have two picture because I was hacked like 3 times but he read my bio. And looked at my pictures. I could see it on the screen when he was holding nicks phone.

AND HE SMILED LIKE LEGITIMATELY SMILED AT MY PHOTOS!!! All of them make me so happy and this night couldn't have gone any better.

Oh wait yes it could...

IM GOING TO FUCKING DISNEY!!!!! My parents told me tonight. This is the first time and I'm going during spring break. I'm so excited!

This has been literally the best day ever. Three amazing things happened, I hit 10K, I talked an interacted with some of my Herod, and I'm going to Disney.

Sorry for piling all of this on u guys. Anyway go check bunny out on any social media I'm sure he has most of them. His username is @mindofbun for like all of them.

Update soon...

Xoxo orange<3-