Your worse than nicotine (5)

*Brendon's POV*

"Ahem." I say in a what-the-fuck-is-going-on way. She lets go of the kid. He looked around 20 so I don't get why she was hugging him.

"Dad. Remember Simon?" April asks.

"Erm, ya?" She carefully but slowly pushes the guy in front of me.

"Dad. This is Simon Minter." Holy fuck this is Simon. The one April always hung out with. Who 'baby say' her when she was younger when I went out with the guys. I held out my arms for a man hug.

"Wow. You've gotten old." I say playfully. He laughs a bit. "So how's it been kid?"

"It's been good." Simon says. I give him a smile. "How old are you now?" I ask.

"I just turned 23 actually." He scratches his neck.

"April here is going to be turning 15 soon." I point to her. Her checks show a little tint. She smiles trying to hide it. She has a crush on him doesn't she. Shit. Oh god!

*Aprils POV*

I blush a little and smile. It was silent for about 5 seconds u tip I ask Simon, "So what are you doing in the U.S?" He leans against the counter. Typical Simon, hasn't changed one bit.

"Me and some of my mates are here for a big YouTube event."

"You came here just to meet you tubers?" I raise an eyebrow at him like this-isn't-you.

"Actually I'm here for people to see me." He stands up straight. Me and my dad give him a questioning look. "Me and my mates are apart of the sidemen, were pretty well known. Especially JJ. We do gaming and stuff like that."

"Oh ya I've heard of you guys before. Wait isn't JJ KSI?" I questioned knowing that name from a video I watched.

"That is correct."

"Well we better get going." My dad says. I nod my head. Simon reaches into his back pocket and takes out a paper.

"Here, we go on in 25 so if you want your welcome to come," he pulls out a pass. "Here, show this to the place and you can go up front and hang out back stage when we're done." He hands me the paper and puts the pass around my neck. I smile. "Oh I also forgot." He takes out a pen from his other pocket. He writes something on the paper and puts the pen back in his pocket. "Well I hope to see you there. Bye."

He leans in for a hug and I take it. He starts to walk away and I turn to my dad. "Can we plz go?"

"Alright." I pick up the bags. "Yes." I say quietly. This is gonna be fun. We meet up with the guys at the pretzel hut. We walked to the car and put all the bags in the back. I get in the back letting Pete take the front which to my surprise didn't happen. He got in the back next to me and he handed me a bag.

"I know you like cinnamon so I got you some little ones because your my little one." He smiles and me.

"Thanks Pete." I say popping one in my mouth. I strap my self in and take out the paper. It had an address of the place. It was about 10 minutes from here. I look at the paper more and see all the guys. They had their names and YouTube names below them. Simon, JJ, Harry, Vik, Ethan, Tobi, and Josh. I flipped it over to see what Simon wrote.

Hope u can come 'A' ;)
(Insert random number)

"What's that?" Pete says quickly taking the paper from me.

"Nothing! Give it back." I reach for it but he holds me back with his arm.

"Aprils got a boyfriend Aprils got a boyfriend!" Pete chants. I take my hands and give him an Indian burn. "Ow ow ow, ok ok, here." He hands me the paper. "But seriously who's this kid?"