I look up to the sky and let out a sigh, "I'm in-"
"Great I kn-" I interrupt him, "but only in one condition"

"What's that"

"Let Vivian out of this"

The line goes silent for a minute, "Harr-"

"That or nothing at all mate"

"Fine!"

"Well, is that all you wanted?"

"Yes, for now. You'll be receiving a call from me very soon" with that he hung up.

I bit my bottom lip and I get back inside. I look to the kitchen to see the plates in the sink but no Vivian in sight. I head to the bedroom and see Vivian struggling getting her shoes on.

I chuckled, "Need some help love?"

Letting out a frustrated sigh she looks at me and says "Yes please"

I smile and help her put the ankle boots on, "Thanks babe" she ruffles my hair.

"Hey! Not the hair" I playfully scolded her.

"Oops, sorry" she laughs

"What time do you have to go?" I ask her

"11:30"

"Listen, I don't want you to do any heavy work okay?"

She rolls her eyes,"I'm not five Harry"

"I know you're not love. I'm just looking after you, I don't want you to strain yourself and cause any damage"

"Yeah, I understand" she gives me a small smile

"Do you want me drop you off?"

"Yeah, that would be great"

**

"Bye baby, call me if anything happens alright" I peck Vivian's lips.

"Bye" she smiles and closes the car door after. I make sure she's in safely before driving to the gym to meet up with Liam.

Once I park my car, I head up to the front desk and pass the little card to the girl who's giving me a look but I just ignore her like always.

"Where's Liam?"

"He's in the b-boxing area"

I thank her and grab the card again and put it in my pocket. I walk to the boxing area and see Liam punching into another boy's hands.

"Liam!" I call and he stops what's he's doing and tells the guy something and they both part their way.

"Hey man" Liam jumps down to pat my shoulder.

"Hey, can I talk to you?"

"Uh yeah, follow me"

I walk behind him and he leads us to the locker room/changing room. He sits down on the bench and looks up at me with questioning eyes, " So what's up?"

"Actually, what's up with you mate?"

"What do you mean? You mean the other day I went to your place?"

"Yeah, I really didn't appreciate your tone with Vivian"

"Look, if we're going to talk about her, save your breath. I have other important things to attend. If that's all, I gotta go" he gets his bag from the floor and quickly leaves me standing there.

What the fück is wrong with Liam these days?

////////////////
Sorry, this chapter was kinda boring but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway.

Good night/day! I hope everyone had/has a wonderful day(:

Peace out<3