Prelogue

Five years ago...

Harry

"Vivi" I moan into her neck. Fûck, I love this girl. Loving her since the day I set my eyes on her. I guess you could say love at first sight. you sound like a pussÿ Harry

I chuckle to myself.

"What are you laughing at?" She asks

"Nothing. Just that you've turned me into such a softy" I look up to her big brown eyes

"Harryy" she whines and she hides her blushing cheeks into my neck.

"Don't get shy on me now. We both know you're not so innocent" I give her asś a little slap and she only lets out a giggle.

"Hey, remember when you wanted me to puni-" she covers my mouth with her hand, "Shut up!" She squeaks. She looks all cute and pretty with her rosy cheeks.

"Babe" I mumble into her palm.

"Harry, really no more comments about that day. Please" she says pouting

Smirking, "Whatever you say baby"

After that, we lay on our bed silently

After that, we lay on our bed silently. Both of us lost in our own thoughts. For some reason I started to think of the first day we met. How gorgeous Vivian looked that day. Once I saw her, I knew she had to be mine. Only mine.

Looking at her I think to myself how lucky I got . How the fûck could a perfect girl such as Vivi could ever fall for a guy like me. I'm far from perfect most of my body is covered by tattoos and I'm only eighteen. I have a lip ring and a nose piercing and let's not forget my hair is dyed green.
No wonder her parents hated me but she didn't care. That's what I loved about her, she never judged me by my look. After only a week of us dating she moved into my crappy flat.

Yes, I live alone. My fûcking parents kicked me out of the house once they found out I was involved in a gang. They said I was too much for them and that I wasn't even in their plans when they got married so basically I was pretty much a mistake to them.

And Vivi lives with me because her parents couldn't stand that she was with me.

"Harry" Vivi says, getting out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you staring at me?" She giggles

"Just admiring you" I give her a smile

"Cheeky bast-" she gets interrupted by my phone.

Letting out a sigh I get up from the bed and grab my phone by the nightstand.

"Hello?" I harshly answer

"Harry! We ne-ed you over here!"

"Niall? What's going on?"

"They w-ant t-the money" Niall rapidly says

"Calm down! Where are you at?"

"T-he tower"

"I'll be there in ten" I then hung up

Sitting up Vivian looks at me worried, "Is everything okay? Is Niall hurt?"

Walking up to her, I grab her cheeks and give her a small peck on her lips.

"Everything's fine. Don't worry. Look, I gotta go out for a few hours okay?"

"Where are you going?" She rushes out

"The tower" I hesitantly say. Knowing she's going to freak out a bit

"Harry... No"

Running my hand over my face, "Babe, please they need me. You know how this works"

"I'm just worried. I have a bad feeling"

"I promise I'll be back okay?"

"You promise" she says with teary eyes. Fuck my precious baby

"You know I'll always come back to you" and with that I kiss her hard not knowing that was going to be our last kiss for the next five years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rushing out of my car, I run to the tower. Once I'm in I see one of Brian's men holding Niall with a gun against his jaw. Niall looking at me with wide eyes, "H-Harry, get out of here! It's a trap!" Fûck

"Too late" says someone behind me

Turning around I glare at Brian.

"What do you want prick?"

"You know what I want curly! And I want it now!"

"The fûcking deal was I paid you tomorrow" I spit out

"I want the money now! I gotta get out of the country tonight"

"Well tough shït! I don't have your money now" and the next thing I know I'm on the ground holding my ankle. The prick shot me!

"Fuuuûck!" I groan

"Shît, Harry!" I hear Niall yell but I pay no attention to him. And then I hear the sirens. Shît, the cops! I'm dead.

I can't even get the fûck up and run for my life. I look up at Niall to see that he's gone with the rest of Brian and his man. Great. What a friend.

I start to crawl to the exit but it's no use. Few seconds later I feel the cold metal on my wrist

"Noooo" I start kicking around not caring about my injured ankle

"Stay still boy" one of the man holding me says

Fûck! This can't be happening. My Vivi! I can't leave her. I'm so sorry my love.