Shower

Vivian

When I woke up, I was relieved that Harry was peacefully sleeping beside me. He had little drool coming out of his pink parted lips, his long hair all over the pillow and had some strands sticking to his face. He had his right arm under the pillow and his other arm laying loosely around my waist and every time I moved slightly he would tighten his grip on me as if I would disappear at any moment.

It was currently 6 in the morning. I usually wake up around 9am but once I wake up, I can't fall back asleep. So to pass time I watched Harry. Kind of creepy but I can't stop myself, he's too precious to not look at. He's like a piece of art that you can't help but admire it.

Today I had to meet Michael and then head to the bookstore where I work at. Even though Michael pays me very well I still wanted a normal job. I don't want to be stuck with what I do with Michael my whole life so I need a back up. My dreams are to go to college one day and I'm planning to achieve it one day no matter what. But Harry doesn't know that yet. He hated the idea of college basically anything related to school. I remember our time in high school, he would always skip classes I don't know how he even graduated to be honest. I bet he threaten the principal with a gun to his head or something.

Many times Harry prevented me from applying into colleges when we were at our last year. I was so fücking stupid, I would do whatever the prick told me to back then. But not now, I love him with all my heart but I can't allow him controlling me anymore. I can't allow a boy interfering in my life. And if he has a problem with it then he just has to deal with it cause I'm not dedicating my life to him.

Shaking me away from my thoughts, I feel Harry waking up. I look at him and put my hand on his check, "Go back to sleep babe" I pet his cheek.

He groans,"What time is it?" He places his head on my chest, snuggling into me.

"Six" I run my fingers through his hair. He lets out a content sigh. He likes it when I play around with his hair.

"Mm so early. Why are you awake, do you work today?" He yawns

"Yeah but not till 8"

"I forgot to ask you. Where do you work?"

"At a bookstore downtown" I half lie. That's not only where I work at.

"Till what time?"

"8am-4pm only"

"Do you have a lunch break? Maybe I can pass by and take you out for lunch"

"My lunch break is at 12:30 and going out with you for lunch sounds wonderful. A new pizza place just opened around the corner where the bookstore is" I say

"That's great. We can go there if you want"

"That's a plan then. I have to get ready now babe so if you don't mind can you let me go" I giggle

"Okay but only if you give me a good morning kiss" he pouts

Shaking my head I chuckled giving him a small peck on his lips, "Hey! That's not a kiss"

"That's all you get for now you smelly butt" I laugh getting out of his grip and bed.

"Oi, come back here! And for your information my bum does not smell. I shower everyday" he sticks out his tongue.