"Found her"

Harry

The ray of sunshine hitting my eyes was what woke me up. I stretch out while letting out a groan.

Another day without her.

I sigh, where the fûck could she be? I've been free for almost a month now and I'm pretty sure she knows that. Everyone knows I'm out.

Grabbing my phone from my nightstand I see a text from Louis

*I got something that may interest you. Meet me at my place at 7am. L"

I check the time to see its already 6:30am. Locking my phone not bothering in replaying back. I get up lazily not in the mood to see anyone this early in the morning but I'm only going because he probably has information on where Vivian is staying.

Walking to my bathroom I pull down my boxers and turn the shower on. After the water gets warm enough I get in. And again my thoughts are consumed by a curvy black haired girl. I wondered if she still looked the same. The last time I saw her she looked absolutely beautiful. I remember her hair was up in a messy bun, her lips plumb and red from all of the making out we did, and tan skin glowing. That image was the only thing that kept me sane and alive in that prison. 

After doing all my business in the shower I turn it off and get out. Not realizing I was almost in there for more than 30 minutes.
Going to my closet I took out a white shirt along with black jeans.

Once I'm all ready I grab the keys from the kitchen counter and head out. I walk straight to my Range Rover getting in slamming the door after . Louis doesn't live that far from me, so when I got there in ten minutes I rapidly turned of the ignition and got out. Curious to what he has to tell me.

Walking up the stairs from his flat I get to the second floor. Once I see the number 15 I knock on the door. Taking his time he finally opens the door, "Hey mate. Come in" he yawns

I nod and get in, "So... What do you have?"

"Take a seat" he gestures to the couch.

I sit on the couch already getting impatient

"So..." I start again looking at Louis who's leaning against the wall opposite of me.

"I found her" he breaths out

Surprised I stood up