Chap.16

★~★Harry~

I quietly take a picture of Vivian. I almost wake her up with my laugh but she just stirs a little. It's almost nine in the morning and she's sleeping beside me with her mouth open and a little drool was coming out of her mouth.

With a final glance, I careful unwrap my arm around her waist and I give a little peck to her tummy, once I'm up I pull my boxers up since they were kind of loose on me. I go to the bathroom and do my usual routine such as brushing my teeth. I didn't take a shower cause to be honest I'm was lazy to do so.

I spot the can I was looking for, and then grabbed Vivian's dry shampoo and sprayed it all over my hair. There, it looks like if I just took a shower. I should really get one for myself. I go back to the room and smile when I see Vivian cuddling with my pillow. I bet she thinks she's cuddling me.

I head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I grab one banana and some strawberries and cut them up for Vivian. I put them in a bowl and add a pinch of sugar just like she likes it.
Then I grab the whole grain bread because she needs all the nutrients she can eat and toast the bread. After the bread pops out of the toaster I cover one with butter and the other half with strawberry jam.

While I was filling a cup with orange juice, I felt arms around my torso and I jump scaring me, "Shït, don't do that Vivian"

She giggles, "Did I scare you?"

"A little, go sit down. You're breakfast is on the table baby"

"Thank you" she kisses my shoulder blades. I shiver a bit.

She unwraps herself around me and walk to the chair. I then turn around and lay the cup of orange juice in front of her.

I get my favorite cereal which is lucky charms and pour it into a bowl along with some milk. I walk towards the table and sit in front of Vivian , I dig into the delicious cereal with the spoon and then open my mouth wide.

"You have milk going down your chin" she chuckles

I stick my tongue out and then wipe the milk with my hand,"How did you sleep?" I ask her because it has a couple of weeks, possibly 3 weeks we know about the pregnancy and she's been having cramps.

"I actually slept good thanks to you and that warm milk I drank before going to bed" she smiles and pops a strawberry in her mouth.

I was about to say something when my phone started to ring, I look over the screen and frown when it reads Unknown number. I sigh knowing who's calling me, "I have to take this babe. I'll be right back" she stares at me for a second before nodding her head saying she's going to get ready for work. I frown even deeper not liking the idea of her working.

I walk out to the balcony,"Yeah?"

"I was half expecting that you wouldn't answer"

"And why is that?" I roll my eyes

"The last time we talked, you seemed pretty pissed so I guessed you wouldn't want to talk to me"

"Well, you're wrong. Let's get to the point, what do you want?"

"You know what I want Harry"

"And I said I would call you back with the answer!"

"You see, I'm  running out of time Harry. I don't have time for your shït .It's now or never"