Is it yours?

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)Harry(╹◡╹ლ)

Vivian and I stare at Liam surprised, "uh..." Vivian coughs and I pat her back gently, "Fück it, yeah she is" I say. Even though Liam is a close friend of ours I still feel uneasy about him knowing about Vivian's pregnancy but since he already figured it out, why not just tell him the truth?

"I fücking knew it! But..." He glances at Vivian suspiciously giving her a look that I can't really describe and then looks at me again, "Is it yours?"

If I were drinking something right now, I would've been choking at the moment, "What!?" I stand up. Did he really just say that?
"I mean, she did have a thing with Michael" what the fück is he talking about?

I look at Vivian to see her face was all red either from anger or embarrassment, "Shut up Liam! You had no right to tell Harry about my business!" She balls her fist.

"S-so it's true?" I breath heavily

She stood up too and stares at me with sad eyes," I did go on a date with him but I swear to you Harry that I never and I mean never slept with him"

"Fück! I-I don't know what to think" I fist my hair and pace around the room. I know she's telling me the truth but what hurts me is that she did go on that date which means that she might've had a tiny bit of feeling for him.

I stop and look into her eyes, "D-do you like him?"

"No, not a bit Harry. You now I only love you, right?"

I may be the leader of a gang but I still have feelings, and when it comes to Vivian I get insecure. I can't let anyone have her, she's mine.

"I do baby" I grab her cheeks and pull her lips to mine to give her a passionate kiss not caring if the fücker is looking. I pull away slowly before I get too carried away and fück her on the floor with Liam in the room.

"I think you should leave" Vivian tells Liam once she composes herself and agree with her because he almost fücking ruined everything.

Liam puts his hands up, "Sorry, didn't mean to ruin anything but Harry did have to know about this"

"But it was none of your business!" Vivian hisses. I see a vein popping out of her neck, I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down. 

Liam stood up and said "It's my business when one of my friends is being cheated when all he does is love you!"

"I haven't cheated you asśhole!" 

"He deserves someone that truly loves him not a slüt like you" he snarls

I widen my eyes, "Hey, hey. Quite it Liam, you talk to her like that one more time and I'll kick your asś"

"You're so fücking blind" he shook his head

"Blind?"

"W-whatever. I'm leaving" he rolls his eyes and storms out of the flat.

I exhale a long sigh and turn to Vivian, "Uh that was weird?"

"I think he was trying to say that he likes you"

"What? No, I've known the guy for a long time and he'd never said anything about playing the other team" I wrap my arms around her and pull her head to my chest.