Jelousy

Harry

I'm such a pûssy was what I first thought when I woke up. For crying out loud, I poured my heart yesterday and couldn't stop myself from shredding some tears. I mean I really didn't care that Vivi saw me crying like a little girl cause she has been my girl since we were seventeen well I was seventeen she was sixteen. She's my friend and lover, she's the only one that understand me. So she seeing me cry wasn't a big deal to me. We only dated for a year and a half before I was arrested and yeah I know that's not enough time to get to know a person but with Vivi it felt different. It feels like I've known her my entire life.

I don't really know how to explain this feeling but you just know when it's the right person. You just feel comfortable around them.

Feeling movement beside me, I look down at Vivian tucked in my arms.

"Morning beautiful. Sleep well?" I smile a bit

"Morning... I slept really well actually. Your chest is very comfy" she says groggily rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands.

I chuckled, "I see. You drooled all over me"

"I'm so sorry. That's so embarrassing" she gaps

"Hey, it's fine babe. I'm kind of used to it. I remember you used to do it back then"

"But still. It embarrassing"

I just pull her even closer to me and gave her a kiss on her forehead, "You hungry?"

"Starving"

"How about we go to our place?"

"You mean Wanda's bakery?"

"That exact same darling"

Vivian and I used to go to that bakery almost every weekend. They have the best waffles ever! And also that place is very special, well at least for me. I asked her to be my girlfriend in that place.

"Yes! I haven't been there in years" she says with a sparkle in her eyes

"Okay then get your ugly aśs up" I pat her perky bum

"Hey! My booty is not ugly"

Biting down my lower lip trying to prevent from letting out a laugh I say "Booty? Really baby?"

"Whatever" she blushes and gets out of bed walking towards her closet. Once I'm done admiring her I get out of her bed and walk to her bathroom