Liam

Vivian

After Harry and I finished our breakfast we decided to just head back home. Harry said he had to make some calls and I had to do some laundry anyway.

It has been a few hours since Harry disappeared into the backyard. He didn't want me to hear what he was talking about and that made me more curious to who's he talking to.

I was currently in the kitchen washing some berries in the sink. I look up to watch Harry standing in the middle of my balcony. Since he had his back to me I couldn't tell if he was angry or not but by seeing that he had his hand in a fist I could tell he was.

I wonder who he was talking to. I don't think it's Louis cause they're like brothers and Harry never and I mean never gets upset with him. Or it could be Zayn cause they never got well with each other.

Hearing the door opening I come back to life to notice that where Harry was standing was empty.

"You're spaying on me?" Harry says calmly

"What? Of course not. Just making sure you were okay" I turn around to face him

He just nods, "I'm going out for a few hours" oh no I heard this before. Why the hell cant he tell me the truth for once in his life time. So tired of him going back and forth.

"Where are you going?" I ask hesitantly

"None of your business" he says with a hint of irritation

"Whatever" I said annoyed with his attitude. I go back to the sink to put the berries into a bowl

I hear Harry curse under his breath, "Baby, don't be like that"

He takes a few steps towards to wrap his arms around me pressing his chest to my back.

"You're hiding something from me Harry and I don't like that"

"It's best that you don't know" he snuggles his face in my neck

"Harry... You worry me sometimes"

He stays quiet. After feeling his breath hitting my neck he starts pecking my neck with his soft lips.

I giggle, "Harry, seriously"

"I'll tell you later but for now I have to go"

He squeezes me and kisses me on my cheek and I feel his warmth gone from me.

"Just take care" I say before I hear the front door shutting