Overprotective

Not edited.

Vivian

Ever since the day we left from the doctor's office, which was a week ago, Harry hasn't stop babying me. At first I found it cute that he was helping me around the flat but then it started to get overwhelming. Every time someone would get near me, he would push me gently behind him.

We haven't told anyone about the pregnancy because Harry said that he's worried about past enemies he has. He doesn't want to risk anything, which I understand. We're both in the gang life and anything could happen.

I was currently wrapped up in a blanket sitting in the couch watching Chopped on the Food Network, "Baby, are you hungry?" Harry asks from the kitchen.

"No. Not really" I shout

I hear him making his way towards me, he comes into view and I see a small frown on his face, "You have to eat Vivian"

"But I'm not hungry"

"You might not be but what about the baby? You're not eating for just you now, there's another human being inside of you that we have to feed" he puts his hands on his hips.

I roll my eyes,"I'll eat later" and I turn my head back to the tv.

Harry makes his way to the couch to sit next to me and then he lets out a big heavy sigh. I look at him and he takes my hand in his, "Please, love, this is our first baby. I just don't want anything to happen to both of you"

I squeeze his hand and give in, "Fine. But just a tiny bit"

He smiles and pecks my lips,"That's all I'm asking" he gets up and goes back to the kitchen. Minutes later, Harry comes back with a plate with rice and chicken breast, my stomach does a little growling sound.

Both Harry and I laugh, he places the plate on his lap once he sat down,"Is my little peanut hungry?" Harry then rubs my stomach, "I told you he's hungry" he says

"Yeah,yeah"

I go grab the plate but Harry slaps my hand away. I give him a confused look but he only smirks and picks the fork, "No" I shake my head

"Oh come on, please" he pouts

I look at him for a minute, him giving me the puppy eyes. I sigh, "You win this time"

"Yes! Come closer baby"

I scoot closer but Harry picks me up and places me on his lap, he grabs the plate on the table and digs the fork into the rice, "Open up wide babygirl" he smirks

I narrow my eyes but then opened my mouth, "Good girl"

"I'm not a dog Harry" I whine but he just laughs.

After I'm halfway done, Harry goes back to the kitchen with the plate and comes right back with some vitamins I have to take along with a glass of water.

I take them and Harry takes the cup from my hand after, "Liam called and wanted to come over. I said it was fine, is that okay?" He sits next to me and wraps he's right arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder and hum, "Yeah it's fine"

"How are you feeling?" He kisses my forehead

I smile at the gesture, "A little nauseous and tire but overall I'm good"