This is Ayyehaileex

Hey Guys.

Today's chapter is gonna be a little bit.. Different.

(Yes I just quoted Caleb I know I'm such a dork)

It took a lot of courage to log on to Wattpad today.

I kept pushing it to the back of my mind and telling myself to forget about it. I knew I could just do it some other day.

Today was that day.

I had first started off on Wattpad in late 2014. I was a 5SOS account who didn't write very often but enjoyed reading fan fiction. I had aspired to be like my favorite writers, but never thought I would be able to accomplish that amount of success.

I later on abandoned that account (The name is @HemmosPiercingx if you were wondering) and I created this one: AyyeHaileex. A simple name with an "x" on the end to be special.

My first book on here started off as a Magcon Texting book. It was a major flop. More people still read it today, but looking back, it was very cringe worthy. I later abandoned that book also, for I had lost my interest in Magcon boys and no longer felt the need to continue that nonsense.

I took a short hiatus from writing until something happened: I had found out that Caleb Logan had passed away.

This truly broke my heart. I cried at least once each week. I was completely heartbroken. I couldn't eat, sleep, etc. So I went onto wattpad one day, and decided to write about him. It was my only way to get my feelings out.

I had never expected for that first chapter to get as big as it did. Before I knew it, requests were flooding in. My reads were totaling up: I was a fanfic writer.

I continued writing chapters as weeks went by: Tremendous support came in and before I knew it, I was one of the most popular Bratayley fanfic writers. I couldn't believe it.

I soon decided that imagines weren't enough, so I went out to write my second book: Baby Girl.

The book started off as an exciting new project that I updated daily. I got even more support on that book than the others. I was overwhelmed with joy.

As weeks totaled up, I tried my best to continue writing. But soon, other things took over. Cheer, school work, family. I didn't know if I could continue.

I did continue though. All for you guys. Which is basically the reason I'm still here. And why I'm here writing today. Which is to say: Goodbye.

Wattpad has had such a huge impact on my life. I was never into writing, but this site made me enjoy it a little bit more (sike, a lot more). It was my escape from reality.

I would just sit in my room while blasting THE 1975 and just thinking of chapters ideas. Of course, I never did my homework, but this was worth it.

Wattpad has given me a lot of great opportunities this past year. I've met so many amazing people, it's unreal. I still can't believe all of it. It still feels like a dream.

I mainly just want to thank YOU GUYS. The fans. Readers. Whatever you wanna call it. You guys are the real MVPs. I couldn't have done this without you all. Logging in and seeing that you guys enjoy my work is that stuff that really puts a smile on my face. Saying I'm "the best writer ever" even 😂😂 You guys were the main things that kept me going. Without your support, I don't know where I would be today. I'm nothing without you guys. And I'm for real. I love you all. Every last one of you. I don't know when I'll be back, and I may not be back. But I'll never forgot about you guys.

This is AyyeHaileex, signing off.