table teasing - c.l.

I sat at my dining room table with Caleb next to me, along with my parents.

I had decided that it was finally time to let my parents meet Caleb. We had been dating for about a month now, and I think that this was the perfect time.

I sat there eating my dinner that consisted of steak and mash potatoes before my father broke the silence.

"So Caleb, how have you been treating my baby girl?" He asked, smiling.

Caleb looked up from his plate where he was stuffing his mouth. He fixed his tie and cleared his throat.

"I've been treating her great, mr Y/L/N," he smiled. "She's such an amazing girl with such beauty and great personality. Well, except for when she spends too much time in the bathroom."

My parents burst out laughing with Caleb. I just sat there with my arms crossed and my mouth open.

I hit Caleb on the shoulder.

"Caleb, how dare you!" I gasped. "That's private info."

He looked at me while grinning. "Calm down, Y/N. It's not that big of a deal," he laughed. "Besides, they love it. They're actually laughing. I think they like me."

I sat back and pouted while Caleb babbled on about more of my embarrassing and private info. He's such a jerk.

But then I remembered

Two can play at this game.

I sat up and played with my hair. "Caleb baby, how about you tell my parents about the time we went to
Six Flags?" I said, putting my hand on his leg.

He looked at me. "Um, sure."

He started off his story (it was pretty boring and was about one of the characters chasing us around the park) and my parents were hanging on to his every word. Lucky for them, the show was just getting started.

I rubbed my hand up and down his leg slowly. I made sure that I went nice and slow. After all, I was the teasing expert.

He stopped mid-sentence, looking at me as I held a smirk on my face. He gritted his teeth.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" He whispered.

"Me? Oh dear, I'm not doing anything!" I exclaimed. "Continue with your story, honey. I'm interested." I smiled.

He squinted his eyes at me as if saying "fuck you," and went back to telling his story.

I had more tricks up my sleeve, though.

I slid my leg over so that it was in front of his. My foot went over his as I rubbed them against each other.

He stopped his story once more sighed. My parents were confused.
"Caleb, is there something wrong?" My mom asked.

There was no way he could explain what was going on, so he just shook his head. "I'm good. Just a little um, heart burn."

He continued on with his story. But this time, I was the one interrupting.

"Excuse me" I started. "Caleb, you have something on your face."

He looked in the reflection of his plate. "I don't see any-"

"Let me help you," I said, turning him towards me.

I took my thumb and placed it on the right corner of his mouth.

"There it is" I grinned. I slowly moved my thumb getting an imaginary substance off his face. He gulped while I laughed.

Once I was done, I took a look at my finger.

"Mash potatoes. Mm. My fave."

And with a devilish grin, I licked my finger. Slowlyy.

Calebs face was as white as a ghost.

"I have to go use the bathroom," he said, getting up.

"I'll show you where it is," I suggested while getting up as well.

I followed him down the hallway until we were far enough from the dining room.

He turned towards me, throwing his hands in the air.

"What the fuck, Y/N!" He quietly yelled. "What the hell was that?!"

"It's called table teasing," I laughed.

"I know what it is, smart alec," he rolled his eyes. "Why the hell would you do that to me in front of your parents!? I looked like fool!"

"Maybe because you are, honey," I laughed once again.

He ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't have time for this. I'm dealing with you when I get home. Seriously, fuck you."

I smiled. "I bet you'd love to do that."

And with that, I left him speechless.