just wanna clear something up

ok, so i just want to say this here and now, so everyone can understand.

someone dmed me and told me that caleb was too young to be doing the stuff i wrote in my imagines.

first thing i wanna say, is that caleb is not going to be 13 in all of the imagines.

these imagines are kind of like looking into caleb's future, and seeing the things we won't be able to see.

in my first imagine, caleb is about 15, and in the drive imagine, he's about 16.

these stories are to help people imagine and see what it would be like for us to see caleb's first kiss, him getting his drivers license, etc.

since he died at such a young age, we won't be able to know what that stuff is gonna be like.

we'll never see him get married, and have kids, since he's gone. so i just wanted to write that stuff out for you guys to help you see what it might me like.

i'm not saying that this would have exactly happen, but it's just a way of thinking about it, you know?

also, kissing and hugging will be as far as these imagines go. i will not have content such as caleb having sex with a girl,  because that's just plain inappropriate, and im pretty sure caleb and his family would not like that type of stuff to be on the internet.

i hope that you all can understand, and continue to read and enjoy my imagines. caleb will be forever in our hearts.

~hailee