love is - c.l.

Love is

Love is the way Caleb would look at Y/N as she slept.

The way he watched her as her breathing became steady and her eyelashes fluttered.

Love is how Caleb was careful not to wake her. No matter how beautiful she looked.

Love is the sweet things Caleb would whisper in her ear softly.

Love is how Y/N would wake up, and give Caleb a kiss on the cheek, while discussing last nights events.

Love is the way Caleb would pick Y/N up, and give her piggy back rides to the kitchen.

Love is how Caleb would always get Y/N her cereal bowl, because she was too short to reach the cabinets.

Love is the silence at the breakfast table, as Caleb read sports articles, and Y/N would just stare at the beautiful boy.

Love is how Caleb and Y/N would brush their teeth together, Caleb with the blue toothbrush, and Y/N with the pink.

Love is the silly faces that the couple would make as they cleaned their teeth.

Love is Y/N tying Caleb's tie for him each day before her headed off to work. Double knotted, of course.

Love is the sweet kiss Y/N would give to the curly haired boy before he headed off to work.

Love is the pain Y/N would face, as she missed Caleb as he was at work.

Love is the way the two would get upset with each other at times.

Love is the argument and fatigue in Caleb and Y/N relationship.
Love is the hurt that would be a result.

Love is Caleb and Y/N forgiving each other for their mistakes.

Love is the way Caleb would then hug and kiss Y/N after arguing.
Love is the sweet feeling Y/N would feel inside.

Love is Y/N falling asleep on Caleb afterwards, replaying events back in her head.

Love Is