Wake up call

Jack Johnson's POV

"JJ wake upppppppp." Jack groaned pulling me closer to his chest. My eyes slowly opened, wanting to close again.

Last night was, amazing. I can't even describe all the love and lust the was released between us. His amazing body hovering over me, his soft lips lustfully kissing mine, His large member going inside me and my mouth- okay I should stop.

"Nooooo, I'm too sore." I groaned putting my face in the pillow.

"I'm sorry my baby boy. But hey your the one who used the whip while slamming into me. For three rounds!" He chuckled laying on his back.

"Yeah but you liked it huh?" I smirked turning around to face him. He blushed and covered his face up with his hands.

"See! But then again you did me for two rounds so I guess we are even." I explained.

Jack got up and put on his boxers. "Baby don't leave yet. I want to cuddle." I pouted.

"Come on JJ, I have a surprise in the kitchen." He smiled tossing me mine. God he is so cliché but that's why I love him.

"Fine. But you have to carry me." I said sitting up and putting on my boxers. I held my pale noodle arms out for him to carry me.

He picked me up bridal style, like how he did at our wedding.

"My wittle kitten." He smiled and kissed my head. I blushed and kissed his cheek.

This is what I'm going to miss the most. The love.

"Now cover your eyes JJ." Jack said. He was the cheesy out of the both of us. He wanted to treat me like we were in a movie or some romance novel.

"Okay okay." I said and covered my eyes.

"Okay now open them." He said putting me down.

I uncovered my eyes and gasped. In front of me was a heart in rose petals and champagne.

"J-Jack oh my god!" I smiled. I turned to him and hugged him tightly.

"I woke up earlier to do this for you. Do you like it?" He asked pulling away.

"Baby I love it! Thank you." I smiled kissing him.

"Nowww," He chuckled pulling away but still holding me.

"Would you like champagne?" He asked pulling away to grab it. He held it up along with two glasses.

"Jack it's nine in the morning." I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah I know but come on it's the one you like." He smirked.

"Okay okay. But not all we still have to pick up Serena in 30 minutes." I said walking over and grabbed he glass he held out.

Giselle's POV

"Anna! I'm backkk." I exclaimed walking in with a bag of el taco.

"Okay yay- Giselle really? We had el taco yesterday." I said walking into the living room holding Serena.

"I know but you and I love it. I got your favorite too. A wet shrimp burrito with red sauce no sour cream every thing on it extra rice and beans sauté veggies with pico de gallo on top. I got Serena rice and beans."  I explained.

"Awe thanks for remembering." She smiled. We walked over to the kitchen to go eat.

"Okay so did you buy and print out the tickets?" She asked, taking a bite.

"Yeah they are on the on the coffee table." I explained.

So since Jack had one more week before he left for Syria, on the last Friday he had he wanted to take them to a one direction reunion concert because they were going to go one the time They got in the huge accident.

"Oh my god he going to have so much fun, you see I need someone like that." Anna smiled.

"Yes yes. Dude I also got us Troye tickets." I smiled.

"Fucking yay, I love concerts man." She clapped giggling and continued eating.

Serena was eating and giggling. God what a cute adorable bean. She was swinging her tiny legs on the chair, back and forth.

______________

As we watched some kids show, the doorbell rang.

"Daddy and daddy are here!" Serena exclaimed. Running to the door.

We both stood up and answered it.

"Serena! I'm here!" Gilinsky exclaimed opening his arms. She in ran in his arms and squeezed him tightly.

Johnson was standing right next to him.

"Giselle! Anna! I missed you two!" He smiled and hugged us both.

"I miss you too JJ!" I smiled hugging back.

We all broke off and JJ held Serena. "I'll go get her stuff." Anna said leaving.

"So did you two lovebirds have fun alone?" I smirked.

"Of course. It was the best night. Thanks for watching her." JJ explained holding Jacks hand. Okay I need a relationship like this.

"No problem it was so much fun. We all pigged out on Krispy Kreme doughnuts." I chuckled.

"Okay here! Bye Serena I'll miss you!" Anna smiled hugging her. "Bye bye naya." She smiled.

I eyed Jack and winked, which is the code that the tickets are in her bag.

He nodded and smiled at me. "Bye jelly!" Serena giggled hugging me.

"Bye bean!" I smiled hugging her back.

We said bye to the jacks and they left.

Adorable little family.

A/N

I rlly like this chappy and I hope u like it too mushrooms 🤗🤗🤗

🚀 gotta blast 🚀