Awoken but lost

Jack Johnson's POV

2 weeks later

"JJ he woke up!!" Laura exclaimed shaking me. I shot up rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?" I said. "Um eleven. Come on we have to go see Jack!!" She pulled me up. We ran to his room to see Molly and ms. Gilinsky talking to Jack.

His jaw was bruised and stitches on his forehead.

Laura ran up crying to him in tears. She hugged him but not too hard to not hurt him.

She pulled away and gestured me to hug him. My eyes brimmed with tears of joy and I walked over to him.

He looked confused at me and he looked at him mom.

"Jack! I've missed you so much." I sobbed hugging him. He didn't hug back so I kissed his cheek. "Um excuse me?" He said. "What happened babe?" I ask letting go, holding his hand.

"Have we met?" He asks. "Jack please come on." I chuckled. "Can you please let go of my hand? We just met." He said pulling his fingers away. "Jack it's me JJ. I'm sorry my face looks like this I haven't been sleeping lately. But now your awake." I explained.

"Are you like my friend?" He asked. I looked at the others but I guess they left. "Jack! It's me JJ, your boyfriend. You know we have been dating for like a month and 4 weeks? You took my virginity, we live together, you saved me from committing suicide." I explained.

He looked at me in confusion. "I'm dating a guy? Like I know I'm bisexual but, you?" Jack said scratching his head.

No.

He couldn't have forgotten about me.

Just no.

Please I'm begging you.

"Jack do you now who I am?" I asked shaking. He closed his eyes and thought. "I'm sorry no." He replied. "Jack I'm not in the mood for fucking games!" I yelled. "What the hell I don't know you!" He replied.

I looked at him. "Are you serious?" I said with my voice cracking. "Yes I don't know who you are. But maybe we can build a friendship." He smiled.

I ran out as tears fell down my face.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME JACK GOT AMNESIA!" I yelled crying at Molly. "I didn't want to make you sad." She replied. I shook my head and ran out.

I got to the back of the building and fell on my knees. It was a rainy day so the rain soaked me.

The memories of us together flooded in my mind.

And he forgot all of them.

The day he saved me.

The day I put my lips on his soft pink ones.

The day his arms wrapped around my small waist and slept with me.

He forgot it all.

I started crying even harder.

I sat under the umbrella thing against the wall and hugged my knees to my chest.

Jack Gilinsky's POV

I saw as the blue eyed boy ran out crying. I think his name is Jack too. I try to think harder to remember him as my boyfriend.

Nothing.

Harder.

Nothing.

I close my eyes and pull my hair.

Still. Fucking. Nothing.

I open my eyes and sigh. I feel sorry for him. He must of loved me a lot.

"Jack? Are you okay?" My mom said coming in. I think her name is like Katie or cathy I just know she's my mom.

"Is that boy really my boyfriend?" I ask. She sighed and nodded. "Yep. You both loved each other so much. You would wrap your arms around his waist and he would put his head on your chest and then you two would fall asleep. You guys cuddled on the couch and watch movies. Sometimes, you would get up and make breakfast for him." She smiled.

"I just want to remember him but I can think of nothing." I groaned.

We stayed silent for awhile until I spoke.

"Mom?" I said. "Yes babe?" She replied.  "Where's dad?" I asked. "He um, well, left us when you were 5 or 6. He said that I'm a worthless whore and he left. I woke up the next morning with him and some of his stuff gone." She explained with her voice cracking. "Oh." I said looking down at my hands.

"I'm sorry I asked." I mumbled. She put her hands on mine but kept looking down. "It's fine Jack you needed to know." She sighed.

One of my sisters came in. "JJ went home." She said. My mom nodded and stood up. "I'm gonna go get something to eat. Do you want anything to eat darling?" She asked.

"Water I guess I don't care." I replied playing with my hands.

~/~/~

We finished eating and both of my sisters left but my mom stayed.

"Mom?" I asked. "Mhm?" She mumbled from the chairs almost falling asleep. "Do you think I'll ever remember that blue eyed boy?" I ask.

I really want to but I don't remember shit about him. He looks attractive and cute but I can't remember.

"Yes. It might not be tomorrow or in 2 weeks but you will one day. And he will be there for you." She smiled. "I don't want to see him in a lot of pain. I mean he probably loved me so much." I sigh.

"He still does. Hell he crying his eyes out. Your going home tomorrow so I bet he'll try to help." Mom stated.

I laid there pulling my hair and biting my lips to try to remember.

Still. Fucking. Nothing.

A/N

Hey guys!! IM MEETING AMD SEEING THE JACKS IN 18 DAYS FMHDJJDJD!!!

🚀 gotta blast 🚀