Remember me

Song of chapter: LOST BOY by troye Sivan

Jack Johnson's POV

We got home and I stormed in the house.

"How was it JJ?" Laura asked.

"No luck." I groaned. "Oh but he remembered Madison whore beer." I rolled my eyes, my body sinking in the couch.

"Don't worry JJ he will remember you." She sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"Stop saying things that aren't true Laura." I said with my voice cracking at he end.

She pulled me to her and I started crying.

He might really forget about me. He'll go back to dating sluts and me killing myself.

Jack came in and sat on the couch across from us. "What happened with Jack?" He asked looking at me.

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled stomping to our room.

I slammed the door shut and laid on the bed. Tears fell down my face while I sobbed.

I want to kiss him until we lose oxygen, I want to cuddle him, I want to make love to him, I want him to remember me, I want him to remember US.

"J-Jack?" His voice called from the other side.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

I didn't answer. I just sobbed, wanting this terrible nightmare to end of him forgetting about me.

"Please Jack?" He asked.

I again, didn't answer.

I heard walk away, sighing.

Jack Gilinsky's POV

I need to remember that boy if it's the last thing I fucking do.

"Jack?" My mom called from the kitchen.

I walked in sitting on the counter top.

"Do you want to go to school on Monday Maybe you can find some ideas of Jack." She asked setting out the plates.

"I guess. I just want to remember as much things as possible. Especially that boy." I explained.

I got off and grabbed a frame that was on the fridge. It had a picture of Jack and I kissing.

I shut my eyes tightly and thought.

Hotel room

Hotel room got it. Maybe we met in a hotel room? God I don't fucking know shit.

I opened my eyes and pulled my hair.

Please,

*the next day at school* 

Jack parked the car.

"I'll lead you to your first class that we have together.It's history." He sighed getting out. I nodded got out as well.

"Today at lunch go to the far end table. That's where we sit." He explained opening the door for us.

"Thank you and I will. Are still going to those places you talked about yesterday?" I asked walking in with him.

"Yes right after school. So try to do your homework. Your locker is also across from mine over here." He explained pointing at my locker. I raised an eyebrow. "Y-Your combination is in your math notebook that is in your backpack." He explained.