Thoughtless

Hey guys just a disclaimer this chapter is based on another chapter in my absolute favorite book Opposites attract by TaysBandanaGirl aka my favorite author!

I messaged her if I could use this idea and she kindly said yes so thank you very much I literally fangirled so hard when she replied no joke. Ok continue!

Jack Johnson's POV

The front door opened weakly. "Jack were home!" Molly yelled. It was the next day and Jack is home. Well they just got home.

I'm in his room holding his pillow tightly lightly sobbing. It's so hard to believe that the person you love fucking forgot about you. Tomorrow i'm going to drive him to the places that are memories for us. But I'm saving the best ones for tomorrow.

I walked out of the room rubbing my eyes. All I did yesterday was cry.

"Oh he lives with us?" Jack asked Molly. She nodded and gestured me to walk over to him. I shook my head and took a step back.

"Come on I don't bite, wait, what's your name again?" He asked chuckling. "J-Jack. But you called me JJ." I mumbled. "Oh we have the same name! That's something we can build a relationship on." He smiled.

I groaned. "Can I go now?" I asked. "JJ show him to your guys room. You guys can chill or whatever the teens call it." His mom smiles. I nodded and we walked to our room.

"So is this your room?" He asked. "It's our room." I said sitting down on the bed. "Did you sleep on the ground?" He asked. "We slept together and we still do." I reply.

"Oh okay. For now I'll sleep on the couch. I just don't feel-" I interrupted him. " yeah I understand you don't really know me so you don't feel comfortable. I'll just go sleep in the basement." I said standing up.

"Jack look I'm really sorry I don't remember you." He sighed. "Put your stuff down and lets go." I said. "Where?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Places you've been before." I grabbed his hand and walked out.

We got to the car and droves away to the first of many places.

~/~/~

"Okay Jack we are here." I said parking. "The zoo?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yep we went he's on our first date." He nodded and we got out.

I bought the tickets and walked in.

We walked into the farm animals to the the pigs. We sat down and I told him to sit where he say last time and so did I.

Two little baby pigs ran to me. They look familiar to the ones who came last time with me. The other little pigs went to Jack. A childish smile plastered on his face.

I held up a piggy, wishing I could hug it forever. Now if you are wondering, I don't eat bacon. I never have and never will. Who would want to kill and slaughter these pieces of adorableness?

I look up at Jack, still smiling enjoying the pigs company. I managed to speak up.

"So do you remember anything?" I asked with hope. "Well, am I supposed to?" He asked hugging two pigs.

"Um well, of course that's why I brought you here..." I explained.

We stayed silent for some more time.

"Let's go now. We still have to look at more animals." I sighed. I hugged the two pigs goodbye and stood up.

We walked out of the pen and the farm animal section.