Date p.2

Song of chapter: Dangerous woman by Ariana grande 🎶 THAT SONG IS FIRE

Jack Johnson's POV

~night~

"Shit Jack." I moaned as he sucked on my collar bone. We are in the car making out in front of the apartment complex. I'm on his lap and his hands are under my shirt.

"Baby lets go inside." He panted pulling away. "Yes please." I said. I went to my seat and got out grabbing the shopping bags.

We both closed our doors and Jack walked over to me. He smacked his soft lips on mine and I jumped. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He walked up the stairs, not pulling his lips away from mine. My tongue swirled around his lip piercing, missing it.

He pulled away and opened the door with one hand, the other one holding me so I don't fall.

He finally opened it and reconnected our lips.

I kicked it shut And threw the bags on the floor.

"Ready to have some fun baby?" He asked. "I've been ready my whole life." I smirked. He reconnected our lips and walked to the room.

He opened the door and threw me on the bed. "My JJ. No one else's." He smirked closing the door. He walked over to me and took off his jacket and shirt. I bit my lip and he hovered over me.

He kissed my ear down to my collar bone. "J-Jack baby," I moaned.

"Tonight, your calling me daddy." He whispered, unbuttoning my black shirt. I nodded as he continued to unbutton. He took it off sucked in my jolinsky (IF YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE WORD NIPPLE, YOU IS THE REAL MVP.)

"Oh shit babe!" I moaned my back rising from the bed. "Daddy." He growled.

"I'm sorry daddy." I moaned. He swirled his tongue around and sucked. He blew softly and shivers ran down my spine.

He kissed down my chest leaving hickeys scattered. He got to my belt and quickly unbuckled it.

"God JJ I can feel your bulge already." He smirked pulling my jeans down, slowly.

My big bulge stuck up in my tight boxers. He kissed the tip and around. My moans filled the room. "Daddy please stop teasing me." I whimpered looking down at him.

"Sure thing my love." He smirked and stood up. He walked to his drawer. The top one was filled with toys and objects. Look I'm a man I get horny when Jack isn't here. It was also the top one so Serena wouldn't reach it.

She only saw a bottle a lube once that we left out in the living room while she was at daycare.

I smirked to myself and stood up, walking over to him.

I rubbed his back and shoulders while kissing his neck.

I turned him around and licked my lips. He grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze as he kissed me lustfully.

"Daddy it's my turn." I said innocently pulling away. I went down on my knees and pulled down his boxers.

His member stuck up, waiting to be in my mouth. I first wrapped my hand around his and gave him a handjob. "JJ, shit!" He moaned.

I finally put him in my mouth. "JJ FUCK ME!" He moaned, throwing his head back.

I bobbed my head in and out as he tugged on my hair. I massaged his balls with one hand and massaged his member with the other one. I spit on my hand and gave him a mini hand job but continued sucking. Moans escaped his mouth.

"Are you going to cum daddy?" I asked innocently. He nodded fast and held his member but I slapped it away.

"Not yet daddy. Beg." I smirked, continuing to massage his balls.

"Please baby." He begged panting. I shook my head. "Beg." I smirked.

"P-Please baby b-boy." He panted. I shook my head. "Come on daddy please beg." I said.

"B-BABY BOY PLEASE!" He begged and squeezed his eyes shut. "One more time." I innocently said.

"BLUE EYED BABY BOY PLEASE LET ME CUM!" He begged moaning.

"Cum in mouth daddy." I wrapped my mouth around his member. He shot a load in my mouth and I swallowed it.

"Delicious." I smirked, standing up. He got a mask from the drawer and put it on me.

"Go on the bed babe." He whispered against my neck. I nodded and sat against the headboard.

Jack Gilinsky's POV

I got handcuffs and a vibrator from the drawer. I walked over to the bed and pulled down his tight boxers. I blew air on his hard member and flipped him over.

I put the handcuffs on him and the vibrator on the side. "Daddy please go rough." He asked.

I climbed on top of him and put my hands on his hips.

"You read my mind baby." I smirked and slammed into him.

"S-SHIT FUCK DADDY!" JJ yelled. I slapped his ass. "You want more baby boy?" I asked as I went in and out. "Y-Yes daddy please do faster!" He moaned.

I went faster in and out. His moans continued filling the room.

About two minutes later, I released inside on him.

"Shit, daddy that was amazing." He panted. I flipped him back over and kissed his inner thighs, leaving hickeys scattered.

"Can I take my mask off daddy?" He asked through a moan.

"Not yet." I smirked giving him a hand job. 

"D-Daddy...." He moaned. "Yeah you like that baby?" I said innocently going faster.

"O-Oh yes d-daddy!" He groaned in pleasure.

Jack Johnson's POV

I heard the vibrator go on and he used it as he gave me a hand job. My moans of pleasure filled the room. God I love this.

Minutes later, he removed his hand and took off my handcuffs and mask.

He hovered over me and kissed me lustfully.

"Daddy, it's my turn." I smirked pulling away. I moved him over and stood up. Jack squeezed my ass and I flinched.

"Lay on the bed." I said walking over to the drawer.

I grabbed the whip and lube.

He's gonna enjoy this.

A/N

IM SORRY MUSHROOMS BUT HERE I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT :)

🚀 gotta blast 🚀