Date pt.1

~Saturday~

Jack Gilinsky's POV

"Daddy and daddy wake up!" Serena exclaimed jumping on our bed.

I opened my eyes slowly. "What Serena?" I groaned pulling JJ closer to me.

"Good morning." She giggled. She went JJ's side of the bed and got on his phone.

Today was JJ and I's date night. We are leaving Serena with Giselle and her friend Anna. They insisted she stays the night so we can have more time alone, so I agreed.

We are leaving around five in the afternoon to have time to get ready. I'm dropping Serena off in a hour so JJ and I can go out to lunch.

I looked down at him and he was sleeping peacefully, soft snores coming from his parted mouth. His blonde golden hair was messed up just the way I like it.

His arms were around my waist and his head was on my chest like it always is.

I kissed his nose and it twitched. I chuckled as his eyes slowly opened.

"Good morning kitten." I whisper.

"Good morning love." JJ weakly smiled. He turned around and hugged Serena tightly.

"Daddy help!" She giggled as JJ tickled her. I laughed and tried to grab her small body.

"She's mine!" He said as he got up and put Serena on his back. He ran out of the room and I followed.

They collapsed on the couch laughing.

"My two wild animals." I chuckled sitting at the end of the couch and I grabbed Serena.

JJ just continue laying on the couch, laughing.

His boxers went up and reveled his old thigh scars. They were faded and some hickeys covered some scars.

"Daddy what are those?" She asked pointed to them.

JJ quieted down and sat up. "What are what?" He asked. I pulled up his boxers and pointed to them.

"O-Oh they are u-um scars. When I was a teenager I would cut myself." He explained holding her small hand.

"Why?" She asked. JJ looked at me and sighed.

"Serena, your too little to know. You won't understand." He weakly smiled. "Oh okay." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Now you have to get ready to go with Giselle and her friend."  I smiled carrying her to her room.

~/~/~

I got Serena out of the car and we walked up to the front door.

She knocked as she bounced up and down, smiling and giggling.

"Jack! Serena! You came!" Giselle exclaimed hugging me.

"How are you?" She asked. "I'm good thank you for asking. JJ and I are going out to lunch when I get home." I explained. She nodded and held out her hands for her stuff.

I handed her Serena's bag and pillow pet. "So when is your friend getting here?" I asked.

"Anna? She's currently at el taco but she's coming." She explained.

"Okay sounds great." I kneeled down to Serena.

"Serena I want you to be on your best behavior okay? Daddy I will pick you up tomorrow around eleven." I kissed her forehead.

"I will. Bye bye." She smiled and hugged me.

I let her go and she went in with Giselle. "Bye thank you!" I said walking away.

She waved and closed the door. I went in my car and drove off.

~/~/~

"And that is why I don't trust groundhogs." JJ said parking the car. He just finished explaining a story that a groundhog almost bit his finger off.

"Interesting." I nodded as we got out of the car. I ran to JJ's side and held his hand.

"After you my love." I smiled opening the door the door for him. His cheeks blushed a red and pink color.

We walked inside and asked for a table.

"Follow me hot stuff." She smirked at me, grabbing the menus.

I cringed and held JJ's hand tighter. "Slut." He muttered under his breath.

We sat down at the table and she left.

"So after this we are going shopping right?" I asked holding his hands. "Correct and then we go out to dinner. Then we'll head home." He explained rubbing his thumb over my knuckle.

"Sounds good my love." I smiled. He blushed and looked down. God he is so beautiful.

"You're perfect JJ. Like beautiful." I said. "Your way more perfect. I'm a little scrawny pale boy and your this perfect tall muscular man. I don't know how you fell in love with me honestly." He explained mumbling the last part.

"JJ baby, your not that. You are a caring, kind, amazing, handsome, beautiful, and a perfect dad. I fell in love with you because you are all of those things. You are so perfect and adorable and cute and hot and ugh, no words can explain." I rub my thumb over his soft pale cheek.

"God damnit Jack I love you so much." He chuckled kissing me across the table.

A/N

Hey mushrooms 😏😏 the next chapter is going to be smut and that will be posted around Monday 🙈

YALL THE EUROPEAN DOCUMENTARY BY JACK AND JACK COMES OUT TODAY YES.

🚀 gotta blast 🚀