I love you

Jack Johnson's POV

"Baby time to get up for school." Jack said in a singsong voice. "Can we just skip school today?" I groan, putting my hand down his chest.

"No sorry. My grade dropped down to a B- in science so I have to raise it up." He explained.

My hand got to the hem of his boxers and I started pulling them down slowly.   "Jack we h-have to g-get ready for....ooo." He moaned.

I grabbed his length and started pumping his slowly but getting faster each pump.

"JJ we have t-to go t-to s-school.....oooo yeah right there." He moaned.

"Yeah you like that?" I look up at him innocently. He nods fast and sweats like a pig.

I felt something wet in my hand. I pulled it out of the covers and it covered in cum.

"S-sorry JJ. You tease a lot." He paints. "No worries." I smirk. I get out of bed and wash my hands. I walk out of the bathroom to see Jack fully dressed but he's putting on his pants.

"Wow your fast at changing." I said putting on my sweater. "It's just how I roll. Why do you always where long sleeves or sweatshirts now?" He asks, putting on his flannel.

Crap he can't know how anything about my cuts. "It just gets cold outside." I shrug, buckling my belt.

We grab our backpacks and walk out. I sit in the passenger seat and Jack starts the engine.

"So JJ, your birthday is coming up. What do you want?" He asks, putting on his ray bans which makes him look hot like hell.

"You don't have to get me anything Jack. I already have you." I smile holding his hand. "Aww your so adorable!! But cut the slack what do you want?" He asks.

"Nothing Jack everything is too expensive." I say. "Come on my mom is getting paid soon and I have left over birthday money left. And my family is a walking bank." He explains.

"Well... There is a guitar I wanted for a long time. But don't get it for me cause its $130." I said.

"You play?" He asks, looking impressed. I nod and smile. "But it's $129.99 so do not get it." I said. "You said its $130 but it's actually $129.99." He explained.

"It is technically is $130." I explained. "It's not the same!" He laughs. "It is! One penny is a big deal JJ!" Jack continued laughing.

He parks in the parking lot and looks at me. "I'm gonna gonna buy it no matter what you do." He smiled and pecked my lips.

We both walk out of his car." I'm gonna go to the library to check out a book. Buy babe. Love you!" I smile. "Bye JJ!" He smiles.

I entered the library and the librarian greeted me. I used to come on during lunch and help her out.

"Jack can you organize the non fiction books on that shelf please?" She asked. "Oh um, yeah of course Mrs. Stocking." I smile taking the cart.

I start organizing them by alphabetical order on the shelf.

While I'm organizing A-L , I hear the door open. Must be some random kid.