"The fuck you mean you don't want to be bother. I took off work just to spend time with you, and your ass acting like you on your period." Maine snapped.

"Maybe I am." Tae snapped back.

"You a damn lie. Your period just went off." He said.

"Whatever Trey. Just leave me alone okay?" Tae said with attitude and walked away.

Maine was shocked and wanted to know what the hell he did for her to be acting this way toward him.

Was she cheating on him? Was it someone else? He was about to get some answers.

He follows behind her.

"You cheating on me or something?" He asked her.

Tae just looked at him, and remain quiet, she grabbed her keys and was about to walk out the house, but Maine words stopped her.

"If you cheating on me, I swear to god, I'll kill you and him." He turned away from her and walked away.

Tae shrugged her shoulders and continue to walk out the house.

•••••••••••
Bree and Rea  was at the park walking around when Rea water broke.

"Oh shit!" Bree yelled out.

"Oh no." Rea said.

"Bitch your water broke!" Bree said.

"Let's hurry and get to the hospital. Shawn should be there, if not he's at the Black Pyramid, let's go." Rea said.

"Why you so calm?" Bree asked her, as she helped Rea.

"I have no pain..yet." Rea said.

Bree got in the car and and speed to the hospital. 

"You okay over there?" Bree asked Rea who just nodded.

Bree arrived at the hospital , and Rea got out the car. Bree helped her in the hospital, as a nurse bring her a wheelchair.

Bree called everybody, and waited.

Zach and her family was the first to arrive.

"Yay it's babies time." Zach said.

Bree laughed and shook her head.

"She was so calm with it too. Hope her delivery be fast and quick." Bree said.

"I doubt it." Zach said, as she text away on her phone.

Ant has Zy'Anna in his arms, as Aj sat in the chair beside him.

Kira, and Maurice family arrive next.

"How long she was back there?" Kira asked.

"Not long just an hour. Shawn was here at the hospital. Thank god." Bree said.

Maine and Tae family arrive last, with De'Maine and De'Mya with them.

Maine didn't sit by Tae.

"What wrong with him?" Kira asked Tae

"I have no idea." Tae shrugged.

Aj, Tj, and C3 sat by each other and laugh and talk with each other. As the other kids was with their parents.

Zach smiled at the Darren sent her. Ant wanted to know what his wife was smiling so hard about. He went to sit by her, and Zach put her phone away. She kissed his lips, and smiled.

Kira phone ring in her pocket. She excuse her self from the group.

Kira: hello?

Bryson: I was calling to let you know. I look forward to working with you.

Kira: you couldn't tell me at the office tomorrow?

Bryson: no I wanted to hear your voice.

Kira:*smiling* aww thank you. But I'm with my family right now.

Bryson: oh okay. I'll see you at the office tomorrow.

Kira went back to the group.

"Everything good?" Maurice asked her.

"Yeah that was just someone one from my job asking about a child report." Kira lied.

She felt guilty for lying to her husband, but the damage was already done.

******************
Thoughts?

Thoughts on the girls?

Oh gosh things are about to get crazy you guys!!! I hope you ready for it! Because I am.

Comment, vote, Share

-NewMommy014