Fanfiction part 1

GUYS I FINALLY DID IT! Thanks you so much for your support! I convinced my parents to keep on letting me do this! I'll still write the endings but after that I'll keep on writing scenarios!

Seto:
Since Seto Kiaba was famous of course there will be fanfiction. I mean why not? Though you already are in a relationship with him why not read it? You log onto your fanfiction account and see that your favorite author has updated and added along another steamy chapter of a Seto X Reader fanfiction. Your legs tangled in his, his fingers tangled in your hair, and his-
"Y/N what are you doing on there? Your smiling and turning red." The real Seto asks as he stares at you in wonder from his desk.
"N-nothing!" You reply quickly before clicking onto a new tab and going onto Amazon just in case he starts coming up to you so that you can quickly exit out of your fanfiction.
Each stroke, each moan, and every word he whispered-
"Y/N?"
"NOTHING"
"...."
The door closed behind you, signaling the start of a night filled with euphoria. You smile unconsciously as you finish the chapter and just in time because you hear Seto's footsteps coming closer to you. You quickly click ctr v and exit out before he catches you.
Though there was something you forgot to do: Delete your internet history

Yami:
Yami has millions of fans around the world-surely there will be some that rights fanfiction. You type in Yugi Motou on the search bar and click on the first thing that pops up. Irresistible (Seto Kiaba X Yugi Motou)
The obsession of beating the king has caused many new emotions to be discovered by Seto. Frustration, infuation, and the strongest one: Lust. "I'll beat you one day." Seto mumbles as he presses Yugi against the wall. Yugi only smirks and grabs onto Seto's collar, pulling him closer. "I would like to see you try Kiaba."
You quickly shut your laptop and cover your mouth while blushing intensely. It seemed that other people noticed how Yugi would change when he duels and used that personsa (aka Yami) when writing it. Yami walks into the living room and sees you blushing intensely. Worried, he presses his hand against your forehead.
"Y/N are you alright? Your quite red." Seeing him, you blush even harder and pull away.
"I-it's nothing! I'm fine!" Yami frowns but nods.
"May I borrow your laptop I want to research Ancient Egypt and see if there's any clues that could connect to my past?" Shit.

Yugi:
Now Yugi was quite famous and cute. Who wouldn't write fanfiction about him is the real question here. You quickly look it up despite already having him as your boyfirend. You click on the most popular one: Infuation (Marik X Yugi) Marik succeeded in kidnapping Yugi. It wasn't until he kidnapped him that he noticed how attractive he was. "Well it seems Yugi I not only need your soul but also..." He mutters gently cupping Yugi's face and leaning his forehead against his. "Your body." You immediately exit out. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Joey:
"Y/N why do you read fanfiction?" Joey asks suddenly.
"...how did you know?"
"I saw you once reading...who's Sebastian?"
"...."
"And who's Subaru?"
"..."
"Yato?"
"Er.."
" Levi?"
"...people..."
"You know instead of reading fanfiction...why do we make it reality?"
"...what if I was reading yaoi?"
"..."

Duke:
"Y/N there are some things on the internet that you should be aware of."
"What."
"Since you started reading fanfiction-"
"How did you know?"
"I have my ways. Anyway you are too innocent so stay away from lemons, smut-"
"Duke I know what those are and have read some."
"...oh...why?"
"Curiosity."
"...don't read those anymore."
"Why not?"
"Why read them when we could make it a reality?"
"...but I like reading better..."

Bakura:
Lately all what you've been seeing are vampire romance novels, Angel romance novels, medieval times or cane novels, science fiction romance novels, werewolf romance novels, and zombie romance novels. That got you thinking...why not a hot ancient Egyptian thief? It's original and amazing. So why not? Plus girls love guys who act tough in the outside and soft on the inside. So you created a book and started writing. Sometimes you would intertwines moments you had with Bakura along with moments you wished you had. Sometimes you wished for those cliche moments, like kiss in the rain or just to dance without any music. As your book gain popularity, you failed to notice how the moments you wished you had with Bakura, started to happen. He found your book and read it. He would comment on it and support you. You just never knew.