Fighting

Seto:

"Why can't you understand?!" You say angrily at Seto. "Your life isn't supposed to be all about work!"

"Y/N! It's you who don't understand! My job is important. Kiabacorp is the biggest company in the world! Of course there's going to be a lot of paperwork I need to do!" It's your first argument. It started off as a suggestion by you saying that he should take some time off but it just escalated from there.

"Seto! Life is supposed to have many things! Your work is supposed to be one part of your life! Now its dominating you! You need to balance it out!" You turn around and run your fingers through your hair with one hand while the other was placed on your hip. Seto just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Look y/n, my work is really important. Do you know how many meeting I go to a day?"

"Do you know what time you come home everyday? What happened to the promise you made on Valentine's Day?Do you know how sad Mokuba is when you don't have time to spend with him? Do you even know about the pe-" you were cut off by a loud ringing. Both you and Seto look at the phone that was ringing on his desk. You looked at Seto waiting to see what he's going to do Seto sighs and holds it in his hand.

"Here let me just get this. We'll continue this later" he then answers it and starts talking. You grab your jacket and leave his office.

Yami:

"Yami you don't have to escort me to every place I go" you say irritated. Lately it seemed like he was always following you.

"I don't see what's wrong with me escorting you"

"You never let me go alone!"

"What's wrong with that? You could get hurt!"

"Yami you get mad at every person who talks to me! Even if they accidently bump into me you get mad!"

"They could've hurt you! They could kidnap you, assault you, murder you, rob you, the possibilities are endless."

"OR they could be nice and I could make friends with them"

"I'm just trying to protect you!" Now you both were yelling.

"You don't need to protect me from EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE WORLD! You know what? I'm done! I'm going to my friend's house. ALONE." You walk out and Yami just stays in the apartment stunned.

Yugi:

You felt something. Something wasn't right. What you knew for sure what that it was Yugi. He seemed......off. Whenever you looked at him and he would turn away quickly and he avoided all contact with you. Finally you cornered him and questioned him.

"Yugi what's wrong? You've been avoiding me."

"Is there someone else?"

"W-what?"

"I said is there someone else?!"

"Why would you ask this?"

"You didn't answer the question. Look" he took out his phone and showed you a picture of hugging your cousin.

"Why did you take a pict-"

"Why are you cheating on me?"

"Yugi I'm not cheating on you"

"The picture says otherwise"

"Well the whole story isn't on the phone! You're accusing me of something I didn't do!"