Ending part 7: Jaden

Jaden Yuki
The name that always brought a smile to your lips. A name that made you sometimes laugh and think of memories. And now a name that you wish to forget. Jaden left duel academy and he wished to separate because he knew that being away from you for who knows how long will just hurt you. Under the tree in which you had your first date, was the place where Jaden spoke to you in a serious tone. One that sounded foreign to you. He has his bag with him and as soon as he held you, talked to you, and kissed you for the last time, he left. You didn't bother hiding your tears as Jaden left. Jaden didn't turn back because he didn't want to see the tears that he caused. He gripped the backpack strap tightly and continued walking, slowly regretting each step. He made a silent promise to one day find you and if it's possible, make you his again.

Sadness took you over for a while. You sulked in your apartment (since you graduated from duel academy). Even though you were upset, you knew that you had to keep going with your life-not because that's what Jaden would've wanted. Though that IS what he would've wanted you tried not to think about it. It sounded so cliche. Instead, you did it for yourself. For your future. You studied at a university so that years later you could finally get your dream job. During your college years you made some new friends and dated a few guys but none stuck-instead whenever you were with them you thought about Jaden.
You were walking around town one day with your friends, window shopping. You were examining merchandise when you suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"I'll now throw down 2 face downs!" Your eyes widen in shock. You only knew one person who said this. You ditched your friend and started running towards the voice. "I'll now end my turn!" You follow the voice until you see a group of people surround a duel. "My turn! I'll summon Berstinatrix in defense mode and I'll use polymerization to fuse Berstinatrix with my Avian to become Flaming Wingman!" You push through the crowd and see him. He still had the same hair style as he did when he left. He wore his slider jacket that was crumpled and had a Cheetos stain on it. "Now Flaming Wingman attack!" The crowd cheered and applauded as Jadens opponent's life points dropped to 0. "That's game!" He says winking and doing his signature move. Behind you, you heard 2 people talking about this thing called Card games on motorcycles. PFFFT That sounded like the stupidest thing ever.
Jaden stretched and ran his fingers through his hair. His duel disk turned off and Jaden took out his deck and put it in his pocket. Jaden picked up his backpack and started walking around.
You saw Jaden walking away. As the crowd dispersed you ran towards Jaden and tapped on his shoulder. When he turned around you slapped him as hard as you can.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK OUT OF SOMEONES LIFE AND PRETEND ITS OKAY?! DO YOU KNOW JADEN YUKI HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN? I FREAKN LOVED YOU BUT THEN YOU LEFT!! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF??" You yelled as Jaden held his cheek. Jaden stared at you and smiled before hugging you.
"I missed you." He whispers, holding you tightly. You were shocked at first but hugged him back tightly.
"I'm still mad at you" You whisper back. Jaden chuckles.
"Hey it's been 2 years before you kill me at least let me spend time with you." So you spent the day together, catch up and reliving fond memories. Jaden didn't have a place to stay so he stayed at your apartment. He slept on the floor but still kept you up all night by pulling you off the bed. It wasn't until 1 in the morning when you realized you ditched your friends. But then you checked your phone and saw that they had pictures of you and Jaden....sneaky idiots.
You and Jaden started dating again a week later but you start over. You created new memories together and fell more and more in love with each other. Jaden got into the pro leagues and made dueling his profession.
You were watching Jaden duel. You cheered as Jaden took down his opponent. Jaden grinned at you and pointed up at the Jumbotron where someone was holding a sign. Will you marry Jaden? Yes? No? Maybe so? You smile and run up onto the duel arena and hug Jaden tightly whispering yes over and over again. Jaden spins you around grinning. Sometime later you got married officially. Last time Jaden took you to what he thought was being 'fake married'. It wasn't. And you called him an idiot. This time it was real. Though after you got married there wasn't much of a change in your relationship except Jaden loved referring to you as 'my wife'. For example when someone flirted with you he would say: "HEY! THATS MY WIFE YOUR TALKIN TO!!" or just in general: "Give back MY WIFE!" He thought it sounded cool. It just made him sound cute and dorky.

Sometime later you found out that you were pregnant though you didn't know how Jaden would react. You weren't prepared for his reaction. He just screamed. Literally. He screamed for 2 minutes straight before grinning and hugging you ranting about how great of a father he'll be. He catered to your every need though sometimes he would get tired and lay with you and ignore everything you were saying. Of course once you found that your water broke and pushed Jaden off the couch yelling. Jaden was confused at first but was quick to respond and took you to the hospital. You squeezed his hand the whole time. Jaden tried to say words to support you but he had a hard time with it because you had a strong grip and squeezed hard. Though when he heard the cries of his child for the first time, the pain wasn't so bad. It was worth it and was ignored. Jaden stared in awe as your child opened his/ her eyes for the first time. You both then decided to name your child _______. Jaden was excited to hold _______ for the first time and grinned. To him, ______ was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. You smiled as Jadens eyes glowed with adoration and happiness. Jaden adored ______ and showered him/her with attention and gifts. He recorded ________ and loved him/her. He even got tears eyed when ______ yelled his/her first word: No. Chazz however wasn't amused when he saw ______ for the first time.
Chazz stared at ______ who stared at him back.
"Tch this is your child?" Chazz said. Jaden made his child sound like a celebrity.
"Yeah! Isn't _______ great?" Jaden asked grinning. Chazz rolled his eyes and poked _____.
______ pulled his finger and tried to put in in her/his mouth. Chazz immediately took it away.
"No." He stated glaring. ______ frowned.
"No!" _____ said frowning. Chazz glared harder.
"No."
"NO!"
"...shut up."
"NO!"
"Jaden make your child shut up."
"Isn't ______ cute?"
"NOO!!"
"....."
Jaden was that Dad every child wanted. He was supportive and proud. He was that guy who when _____ got an award would yell. "AWWW YEAH THATS MY GIRL!!!" Sometimes it made you smile and most of the time it made you facepalm. You and Jaden lived together happily for many years. You guys were that couple everyone envied and wished they were like. Jaden trained and became one of the best duelists around. Soon you both started to change. Your skin wrinkled. Your hair turned gray. But your happiness and love never changed. You became old and weak to the point where you could barely go up stairs. After Jaden retired from dueling he spent his time with you, always making you smile and laugh.Jadens goal everyday was to make you laugh or smile. And on your last day he did. He held you as you closed your eyes and smiled before drifting off and away into the afterlife. Jaden smiled as tears ran down his face. It wasnt long until he past as well and got to make you smile in heaven.