Your period...

When its your time of the month

Seto:

"Seto" you moan. You were curled up on the sofa that was in Seto's office.

"What Y/N" Seto says not looking up from his work.

"It hurtssssss." You moan holding your stomach.

"Well there's nothing I can do about it."

"Get me a hot pack ."

"Im trying to do work y/n"

"Just get me it!! You're not the one that has intense cramps!"

"Y/NNNNN...." Seto loved you but he hated the time of the month.

Yami:

"Here I brought you some food and supplies." Yami says as he puts the bags down by your bed. You smile at him.

"thanks Yami." You say sighing.

Yugi:

"Is everything okay y/n?" You nod.

"You can go Yugi I'll be fine for a while." You say. Yugi was being nice and made sure that you were comfortable.

~10 minutes later~

"Yugi!"

Joey:

"Joey get me chocolate!" You moan.

"You just has some y/n! You don't need more!"

"are you calling me fat?" You say as tears threatening to fall out. Joey immediately hugs you.

"No but you're going to get sick" he says calming you and wiping your tears.

"I'll take the risk."

"Fine..." He says getting up to get some. "But you have to give me some!"

Duke:

"Babe did I do something wrong?" Duke stared at you as you ignored him. You just stayed quiet as you sat on the couch with a blanket.

"Babe?" Duke asked as he sat next to you. He looked at you worriedly.

"I'm not mad." You say just above a whisper. "I don't like to talk during my time of the month." Duke nods as he takes you into his arms. You watched in silence.

Bakura:

Bakura watches as you moan in pain.

"Is it that time again?" You look at him and nod.

"Oh bloody hell"

Marik:

Marik was no where to be found......he would be missing for 5 days and then would magically appear.....

Yami Marik:

"Marik..." You say.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!! YOURE NOT Y/N YOU FOUL BEAST!!!" You facepalm and sigh.

Jaden:

You grown as you curl up on your bed. Your cramps were painful.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!!" Jaden says barging into your dorm. He throws himself onto your bed next to your bed.

"Jaden please me quiet." You say pleadingly.

"Why?"

"It's my time of the month." You say blushing a little.

"What's that?" You turn red. You didn't want to be the one to tell him.

"Um....go ask Alexis. Tell her to give you 'the talk' and to tell you what the time of the month means." Jaden nods and sprints out of the room screaming Alexis' name.

~2 hours later~

You fell asleep and was having a peaceful dream but Jaden once again barges into your room.

"What do you want Jaden?" You moan rolling over.

"Alexis told me.....'the talk." You sit up and look at him now wide awake.

"And...."

"Okay 2 things. 1: THAT IS THE GROSSEST THING EVER!! THATS NOT HOW YOU CREATE HUMAN BEINGS!!! And 2: HOW DO YOU NOT DIE FROM BLOOD LOSS!!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" You sigh and lie back down onto the bed.

"Jaden come here." You say tiredly. He comes and lies next to you.

"Yes? Alexis told me to do whatever you say otherwise the world will end." You release a ghost of a smile because the pain was coming back.

"Jaden stay with me and shut up." He complies and pulls you close to him.

Jessie:

"You need anything y/n?" Jessie asks.

"No I'm fine." You reply as you munch on -whatever food-. You craved it. Jessie knew that your time of the month hurts you a lot so he takes care of you.

Zane:

You weren't in classes so Zane came looking for you. He came to your dorm and saw you were moaning. He also saw Alexis taking care of you.

"Um.....y/n?" Zane says standing awkwardly at the door. Alexis turns to him and so do you.

"Oh hey...." You say before moaning in pain.

"You okay?"

"DO I FREAKN LOOK LIKE IM OKAY?!" You said angrily causing Zane to jump a little.

Alexis drags him to the hallway to explain that it's your time of the month.

Yusei:

Yusei knocks on you bedroom door.

"Y/N I saw blood in the bathroom are you okay?" You moan in response causing Yusei to open the door where he sees you curled up on the bed looking miserable.

"What happened?" He says but you moaned in pain as a response.

"Awww my little y/n I-" he was interrupted when you put a finger to his lips.

"Shut up." You moan. "You know the drill" Yusei sighs knowing what you meant. He had to go get you chocolate.

Kite:

Kite sighs and you yell angrily at the TV. Kite had an idea that you could watch movies when it's your time of the month. It was a very good idea. You were currently watching Titanic.

"COME ON ROSE GET OFF THE WOOD AND LET JACK HAVE TURN ON IT!! DONT BE A SELFISH B*TCH!!!" Kite had to cover Hart's ears when you made the comment. You had tears streaming down your cheeks and you were staring angrily at the TV.

"Why does this happen?" Hart asks Kite.

"You don't wanna know Hart."

« PrevNext »