He cries

Seto:

Seto stared out of the window in his office. He looked down closing his eyes as tears streamed down his face. He couldn't believe that it happened. Mokuba, his little brother one of the only reasons his heart hasn't turned all the way cold, was taken. You came into Seto's office after hearing the news. You hold his face in your hands and wipe away the tears with your thumbs. He looks into your eyes and finds hope. Determination runs through him and he is ready to go after Pegasus.

Yami:

Yami cried looking down as he punched the metal wall on the train. He couldn't believe what happened. He couldn't believe that Yugi was gone. He couldn't figure out what happened to him. How did he become so corrupt? Because of him the Seal of Orichalcos took Yugi. Yami refused to let anyone comfort him. He refused for his girlfriend to see him. He couldn't bare for her to look at him. He didn't want her to see the monster he has become. Even though he refused for her to see him she waited out side the door. Sitting outside, she said things to comfort him and helped him regain confidence so that he can find Yugi.

Yugi:

Yugi let tears run down his face. He couldn't believe that his father was gone. His soul was put into a card and Yugi couldn't stop him. You let Yugi cry on your shoulder and let his sadness out. Right after he calmed down, you helped him regain his confidence so that he can go after PEGASUS and get back his grandpa.

Joey:

"I just want to warn you..." The doctor said. "There is about a 25% chance hat she won't make it out so be prepared." Joey nodded and watched as the doctor walks away. Today is Serenity's operation and Joey was nervous. Joey sits back in the chair next to you and buries his face into your shoulder.

"Y/N what if she doesn't make it out?"

"Joey there's an unlikely chance of that happening"

"She's my only sister I can't lose her." You sat with him trying to comfort Joey by convincing him the she will make it out of the surgery.

Duke
-Thanks Gllitary Bowson for the idea
Duke clenched his fists as tears fell down his cheek. He punched the wall hard before letting even more tears fall. You heard Duke punch the wall in his office and opened his door to find him crying. He ignored the sound of you opening the door and continued being in his sad state. You listened carefully as he lectured you while crying about how Dungeon Dice Monsters wasn't the same as Duel Monsters. You hugged him tightly. Glad that someone was there with him, Duke hugged you back crying into your shoulder. Just by having you with him, Duke knew that everything's going to be alright.

Bakura:

Bakura always tried his best to be strong. Even if he was injured in many places and he lost everything important to him, he still remained strong. Getting revenge on the Pharaoh was important to him but the only thing more important than that, was you. The dreams of loosing you always came back but you were always there to comfort him. Even when Bakura found himself crying that one time, you were there. You,held him as he let everything. He bottled up out. You held him and comforted him until he became calm and strong again. Though he made you swear that you would never speak of that day again

Marik:

Marik was the type who didn't like to cry. He believed that it showed weakness and never did it. Marik sighed and buries his face in his hands. He keeps on having a dream about his childhood. About his father hurting Odion, his inability to control the demon inside. He couldn't hold it in. He started acting more quiet and tense. You noticed the change in his personality and questioned him but he either didn't reply or told you every thing was fine. Marik awoke one night and got out of the bed he was sleeping in. He walked out of the room quietly and leaned his head against the wall. He couldn't take it. All his feelings bundled in since he was a child was let out. There leaked out of his eyes. As he clenched his fists. Meanwhile you were tossing and turning. You rolled over, seeking the warmth Marik held but found none. Just a cold empty space. You opened your eyes and sat up. You got out of the bed confused. You found Marik in the hallway with tears coming out his eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck kisses his cheek lightly.