Jesse added

How you meet him:

You saw Jaden with someone who you have never met. You got up from your spot on the bench and walked towards them.

"Hey Jaden! Whose your friend?" Jaden grinned as usual and the boy next to him held out his hand.

"Names Jessie Anderson! Pleasure to meet ya!" You laughed a little and shook his hand.

"I'm y/n! By the way you have a cool accent!"

When he asks you out:

You were looking through your deck when you heard someone coming towards you. You look up and smile seeing Jessie.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hey!" You immediately noticed he the looked nervous.

"So um do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Sure." He sighs and smiles in relief.

At the date:

Jessie prepared a cute little picnic for you...though he kept on face palming when Jaden came......Jaden was very offended...

"YOU REPLACED YOUR BUDDY??! I CANT BELIEVE YOU JESSIE!! I THOUGHT THAT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!!"

Que facepalm.

First Kiss:

You grinned as your monster attacked your opponent directly, ending the duel. Your opponent fell to his knees and looked down as you cheered. Jessie was on the sidelines grinning and clapping. He pulled you into his arms. You blushed lightly and looked down as Jessie chuckled and moved a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Nice job there." You look up at him.

"Thanks."

"You know that you got a prize right?" Your eyebrow raised in confusion when he said that,

"Wait wha-" you were cut off by his pressing his lips to yours.

Invasion of Privacy:

Jessie came over to your place and right now you couldn't find him. At first you thought that he was in the bathroom but it's been too long....you were walking down the hallway when you hear a single note being played....on your guitar. No one knew that you played it so you had no idea who played it. You walked cautiously to your room before tackling the person. The person chuckles and you knew who that chuckle belonged too.

"Was that necessary y/n?" Jessie asks.

"First of all it's your fault for coming in here and second of all I wanted to feel like a ninja okay?" Jessie laughs a little and makes no struggle to get off the floor.

"Anyway I want to hear you play the guitar sometime." You nod still not getting of Jessie.

When someone flirts with you:

"Hey sexy." You look up from your book and see a guy. You pay no attention the the fact that he's looking at you up and down.

"Oh hi ." You say going back to your book.

"You want to come have a drink with me?" You look up clearly annoyed because NO ONE comes between you and your books.

"No and would you please leave me alone?" The guy moved next to you and wrapped his arm around your waist making you tense up.

"Nah I'm perfectly fine where I am." Jessie then comes up to you guys seeing that you were uncomfortable. He takes you from his arms and puts you behind him.