All thing Goes

Four young ladies coming from different background but all have the bond that created a sisterhood.

Andrea Lyons

 a beautiful girl from Miami Florida was abandoned by birth by her mother and was left in the foster kid's home around Florida

a beautiful girl from Miami Florida was abandoned by birth by her mother and was left in the foster kid's home around Florida. When she turned sixteen she left and took care of herself until she met Howard. A big business man who was married to the mayor of Florida when she found out she used her age and the beautiful blackmail system. Let's just say he gave her two million and she never told a soul. With that money she have become the baddest thing in  hair since the flat iron her hair line Andrea Angels has been the most lucrative and has opened three stores throughout the state of Florida. At the age of twenty one she met Jaiyde Walters.

Jaiyde Walters

 a tough flawless girl from the hard city of Chicago

a tough flawless girl from the hard city of Chicago. She grew up in a very religious home and when her mom found out that she wasn't a virgin she was kicked out. With beauty like no other and a body to match she began to make a name for herself as an assistant of Kimora Lee Simmons at an early age. Sitting back and stacking her checks she watched how you make your own fashion enterprise. At the age of seventeen she started out making one swimsuit and by the age of eighteen she began to make her line Waves. She moved to Florida and that is where she met Andrea Lyons. Ever since they met they have been inseparable.

Camille Johnson

is not your average southern bell

is not your average southern bell.  Born and raised in New Orleans she was the quiet but dangerous type. Living in the ninth ward the most dangerous city and part of New Orleans she left home at the age of eighteen. Promising herself that she will never return, with only forty dollars in her pocket she began her journey to Miami. IN Miami she heard of an opportunity of modeling and she used her beauty to her privilege. She went in and Jaiyde was taken away by her attitude and beauty that she signed her on a prime model for her line. When Jaiyde and Camille hung out one time they noticed that had one thing in common they all about their money and no one is going to get in between.

Camille, Jaiyde and Andrea three young sisters taking over the fashion and hair industry have decided to move down to L.A. to expand their business. Is L.A. ready for them or is Are they ready for L.A.

My new one its going to be about black sisterhood and growing up❤️Odell is in here as well Keith powers lance gross just to name a few . Check it out comment let me know .❤️❤️❤️