OUR CHOICE IS UP NOW

Okay i have been teasing yall with my new story our choice for a minute welll i decided to stop being such a tease and i released it a lil early. I said i was going to post it in the summer but then i got another new story idea so im saving that one for the Summer ;) but its up and go check it out for me. I brought all the children from my other stories to life. Its about time they have their own voice dontcha think... for all my loyal readers yall should know the kids and what stories they from. but for my new readers i helped ya out so check it out for me :)

OUR CHOICE IS UP NOW

A beautiful day in Miami Florida we open on the neighborhood of the rich and famous. Hazelwood is home to many of celebrities that have grown up and started families of their own. We have Marty Santos. The sexy and sassy little sister of Nicki minaj she took the music world by storm. She is a true soldier being able to fight through all the drama that the devil put in her way. Through breast cancer , and a near death experience she still comes back victorious as ever. She found love in Mr. Panty dropper trey songz himself. Yall might remember their tumultuous relationship with all the on and off, cheating scandals they have rose from the love they share. They have two beautiful children. Their first born Eric Neverson damn Eric Neverson. A very handsome young man that has a smile just like his dad but his mother's beautiful brown eyes. He has the attitude of his mom and the swag of his dad. Eric is a boy that is never lonely but now being a graduated senior he is looking for a summer fling. He has his dad views on relationship. Next we have Olivia Neverson beautiful just like her mom. Not as thick though but she does have hell of body. she has green eyes that guys will die to have on them , she has her mother views on relationship and her mothers rebellious attitude.

Mariah pov: I woke up and turned over and looked at my handsome husband. I love this man with all my heart. I will do anything for him and our family. I am a survivor through the drama that fames bring and the heartaches love brings. I have survived it all.

Trey: so you just keep staring at me riah

Mariah: you mine I can stare all I want

Trey: I aint say I wasn't yours but a nigga was trying to sleep

Mariah: well you need to wake up , it's the first day of summer

Trey: you sounding like the kids

Mariah: come on babe ( hits him with a pillow) you promised this is the last summer before eric leaves for college

Trey: and your point is

Mariah: get yo ass up so we can do some family shit

Trey: mhm whatever

Mariah pov: He rolled over and covered his face. okay now he just being childish, I pushed him a few times and he waved me off. I shrugged my shoulders and went under the covers. I got to his briefs and pulled them down. I put him in my mouth and licked up and down on it. I stroked him while I was sucking. I heard him moan, I took him out my mouth and crawled up on his chest. He raised the sheet and smiled at me

Trey: you know you annoying right ( kiss)

Mariah: yeah but you love me now are you up

Trey: yeah hes up ( point to his dick) what you gone do about him

Mariah: well if he can wake up then you can too ( kiss)

Trey pov: I love her so much a lot of women couldn't make me want to settle down but mariah she was different. She held me down even when I let her down. She been faithful well except those two times. But fuck dem niggas I aint neva gone see them in life. And they lost because I have Mariah, she is the ultimate trophy. I would do anything for this girl and my family I created with her.